Chapter 6

When they got to the restaurant, they sat at their table and said their orders.

"Oh yeah there will be two more people joining the company." Hoseok said.

"Really?" Taehyung smiled. "That's exciting. What are the new members like?"

"Wait until you see them! They are truly talented. They're also really good dancers. I'm excited to dance with you all."

"Me too. It'll be lots of fun." Taehyung said as Hoseok nodded.

"My studio is officially done so I can start working on music tomorrow also." Yoongi said.

"Awesome!" Taehyung replied.

"How long have you two been working for Namjoon?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh about a few months." Taehyung said.

Seokjin nodded. "Same."

Yoongi looked between Taehyung and Seokjin. He noticed how they were just engaging with him and Hoseok but not really each other. He wondered if there was a problem or anything between the two. If they had worked for Namjoon for a few months they should have at least interacted a few times. But from the looks of it, it seems like they haven't. 

"What about your singing history? What made you guys want to be singers?" Hoseok asked, sipping his soda.

"I've been singing since I was younger. I started while in school and I really love it a lot." Taehyung answered while eating his noddles.

Hoseok smiled. "You have a nice voice, so I'm sure you've gotten lots of solos in school."

Yoongi's eyes shifted to Seokjin who visibly flinched. He then saw Taehyung give a small smile as he nodded a bit.

"Kinda."

"What about you Jin Hyung?" Hoseok turned to the other angel who stared at his water.

He gripped the glass a bit before speaking. "It was nothing grand. And even now I'm still debating if I will release solo music. I think I may just work in the background writing songs and giving background vocals." He shrugged.

"Please don't, your voice is amazing!" Yoongi said, startling the angel. "I know I only heard a small bit of your song but your voice is...it's the type of soothing voice that can heal others. Your voice truly needs to be heard."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile. It made him feel good that he wasn't the only one who thought this. It was sad that he only heard the angel's voice once or twice. If only the Pristine angel didn't hate him so much, then he would tell him how much his voice was an inspiration for him. Then again, he probably wouldn't, knowing it would just go to the Pristine angel's head or something. But either way, he was happy that Yoongi said this.

Seokjin's face, ears and neck became red as he gave a small nod. "Thank you Yoongi. I will think about it."

"How long have you two known each other?" Hoseok asked.

The two angels tensed trying to think of an answer. Taehyung blurted out. "We met after I joined since Ji-Ji-Jin Hyung was there before me." He felt the Pristine Angel cringe. Believe him, he wanted to do the same!

Yoongi tilted his head watching their tenseness.

Hoseok nodded. "That's cool. Well since we're all working together. I hope we all can become close."

"Yes me too!" Taehyung gave him a high five.

Seokjin stared at Taehyung. How was the angel able to just naturally talk to others whereas he felt so tense. Was this the job really for him? He had been able to succeed so well because he never got involved with his missions but it seemed this was second nature for Taehyung. Was this why everyone thought the angel was better? Maybe Taehyung could handle this mission on his own?