Chapter 12

Lisa's P.O.V.

I was in my office, working on some documents until I heard a knock on the door.

Me: "Come in!"

I saw my parents come in my office along with Jungkook

Mother: "Your office isn't bad but it seems like it would be for a man, like Jung—"

Me: "No!! This is my company, not yours. So don't start"

Father: "I am quite surprised. One video and your company is number 7"

Me: "It will soon be number 1"

Jungkook: "Don't be too cocky"

Me: "Cocky is my middle name"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at me and I did the same.

Me: "So why are you here? What do you want?"

Father: "Impressive, you are not bad. Good poker face for a boss of a company. I am here to see if you are doing a good job or not. I guess you are"

Me: "I feel.... Honored"

Mother: "You should"

Me: "And what do you want mother"

Mother: "I came here with your father to also see how you are doing. Seems like you don't feel anything about your sisters condition"

Me: "Yeah but she doesn't care about me so why should I care about her?"

They stayed quiet. But then my father spoke up.

Father: "She is your sister"

Me: "Not really, she doesn't act like one"

I pressed a button and two big security guards came in.

Me: "Take them out"

Jungkook looked into my eyes and he opened his mouth but closed it. He turned around and one of the security guard held onto his arm.

Me: "Actually, Mr. Won, leave him but walk the couple out please"

The security guards took my parents out while they were yelling my name.

Jungkook: "Lisa"

Me: "Jungkook"

Jungkook: "I miss you"

Me: "Yeah right. You only want to get into my pants"

Jungkook: "No, I am attracted to you"

Me: "What about me attracts you?"

Jungkook: "You personality, you're brave, fierce, and your lips are—"

Me: "Don't"

Jungkook stepped forward and I raised an eyebrow.

I stood up and stepped forward.

Jungkook: "You attracted me when I first saw you at the bar"

He moved some hair stands behind my ear. With his other hand he put his hand on my waist, squeezing it. My breath hitched by his touch and he moved his hands around my body.

The hand that tucked my hair strands behind my ear touched my neck and the hand that was on my hip went lower to my womanhood.

My eyes widen and slapped his hand.

Me: "You want to get in my pants! You know what happened to me but you still do it!!"

I tried to push him but he didn't budge. I started to punch his chest but he held my wrist and tears were leaving my eyes. He knows what Sehun has done to me but he still touches me like this.

Jungkook looked into my eyes and shakes his head. He moved his head to the crook of my neck and kisses it gently. My breaths got heavier and a moan slipped out. My eye widen but he continued to kiss my neck.

Jungkook moved up to my jaw, cheek and then he kissed my lips. I kissed him back, and he let go of my wrist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist.

The kiss wasn't rough or anything. It was gentle and slow. His thumbs caressed my waist and we broke the kiss.

Me: "Why are we doing this?"

Jungkook: "I don't know"

Me: "For some reason it's wrong but it feels right"

I looked down but he lifted it up with his index finger.

Jungkook: "It's ok. Other people go threw this you know"

I nodded but it still wasn't right. I backed away and sighed.

I heard my phone buzz and I went to check it out. It was a text from BamBam.

I chuckled and Jungkook looked at me

I chuckled and Jungkook looked at me. He looked at my screen for a split second and he gave me a cold stare.

Jungkook: "So you are texting my best friend?"

Me: "Do you mean my best friend?"

Jungkook: "I knew him for 4 years"

Me: "And we have known each other for 13 years so"

Jungkook: "Shut up"

Me: "Get out of my office"