Chapter 29

Namjoon's P.O.V

We arrived at Jungkook's house and Jungkook rushed to his house and didn't even say a goodbye. I looked over to the girl who was half awake.

???: "I live over there" She points to a house across the street.

I got out of the car and saw the girl sliding out of the car and struggle to stand. I sighed and picked up the girl bridal style and went to the house she pointed to. She protested but stopped since it seems like she doesn't have the energy to.

Me: "Can you unlock your door?" She moaned but got her key. I carefully set her down but she almost fell until I caught her and bring her close to my body because of a reflex.

I carefully took the key and unlocked her door. I picked the girl up and walked around trying to find the nearest bedroom. I opened a door that lead me to a bedroom so I put the girl on the bed and looked at her clothing.

It seems alright but also it seems that she rushed out of the house.

Her face was red and puffy from all the crying she had done. I moved the hair from her face and heard soft snores. I put the covers over her body and left her place. I got back into the car and told the driver to drive me home.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I saw everything that happened outside. Jungkook going home and his friend taking Jennie home. That was nice of him but what about her new boyfriend? Sadly Kai and her had to break up a few months ago because of a job offer with better money. So he had to move to Russia for the job. Jennie was seeing a new guy but I never got his name.

I looked over to see Miley sleeping in my bed. When she noticed that Jungkook was gone for a while, she came over here because she was afraid to be alone. I sat down beside her and looked at her face. We were identical but there was something different. I have a mole by my eye on my cheek bone while she has a clear face.

I laid on my bed and looked up to the ceiling. I knew it was wrong to sleep with Jungkook but I did it, twice, making the situation worse. I can't have the secret go out or my relationship with my sister would be ruined.

The next morning

I woke up to hear sniffing in my bedroom corner. I furrowed my eyebrows while opening my eyes to see Miley crying in the corner. I sat up and she was shocked.

Miley: "Did I wake you? Sorry"

Me: "It's fine but why are you crying?"

Miley: "I just want a normal life, like you..well kinda but you get to do all of these fun things and what do I do? I have to model for the family company and I can't have freedom like you. Mother loves me but she just does too much and try to make me look like a perfect daughter"

I pulled Miley into a hug and sighed.

Me: "I know people solve things differently but I would just leave them and just tell them how I feel, they treated me like they treat you"

Miley got up and cleared her throat.

Miley: "I'll go home now, Jungkook might be there alone"

Me: "Yeah"

Miley left and I decided to get ready for work. Thank goodness it's Friday but Sunday is a big event for my sister and Jungkook. Their second year anniversary. Time goes by so fast.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After my routine, I got into this before putting on some light makeup.

 After my routine, I got into this before putting on some light makeup

I left for work and stayed in there all day. I wasn't planning to talk to everyone today since it was one of those days. My phone vibrated and I a sigh left my lips.

Please don't be mother or Jungkook. I'm already on their bad side.

I looked at the notification and saw that my ad had been released. The Vivo collaboration I did. A small smile came up to my lips when I saw that a lot of people were enjoying it. But my smile soon dropped when a knock was heard.

Ms. Lee: "Ms. Lisa, your choreographer is here"

Ugh

It's not that I don't want to dance, it's just that I'm busy and have my schedule full for the next two weeks.

Me: "Tell her that I can't right now—"

Ms. Lee: "Mrs. Jeon, hello..."

Miley: "Lisa, um, I did what you suggested and they, or mother is disappointed in me but I don't care"

A smile was on her face and she was acting like a child that discovered something on it's own while the parent already knew about it. I couldn't help but smile.

Me: "That's great but I'm working right now"

Miley: "Oh.... Can I help you?"

Thank god

Me: "Do you know how to dance?"