!!!Warning!!!

What the Japanese have done to people is horrific, unfortunately they are not the only ones, I do plan to make more books awakening people of the horror's countries have done and not apologised, those who have apologised and educated their citizens of what they have done will be left alone.

I will warn you this will contain sensitive subjects, such as sexual assault, abuse, rape, physical abuse, torture, and a lot more.

I understand what it feels like knowing your country and region has gone through so much and you can't do anything, which is getting worse for me because the ethnic cleansing is still going on and there might be a revolution, but I hope everyone is okay and I hope nothing bad is going on with you guys.

So, understand this book contains A LOT of sensitive subjects.

Buckle up, and I would recommend watching Spirit's Homecoming, but I can't access that, but I saw the trailer and I was already upset af.

Also, no hate, even to the Japanese Empire as much as you and I would love to it will only fuel the fire of hate between people and history, and I will have to delete or report your comment.

BUT for this chapter, rant it out, I understand you want to let out your anger so do it so in this part and this part only, you will be given ONE comment to do it on, if you want to add to it over chapters, reply to your own comment.

I would rant my feelings but I'd rather not.

Well, besides the fact I'm part of a tribe more modern but with still a bunch of tradition and...Let's just say things haven't been going pretty.

If your wondering, I'm part of the better tribe (Our name means 'Clear Glass' which is to represent the Beauty)uwu

Anyway, buckle up, and hold yourself from killing someone.

Also, who do you ship South Korea with and who do you ship North Korea with? Gonna need it for the story later on. (I honestly don't care if it's even NK x SK)