〖03: Together Through Heart〗

•Cover By: ???
•All I own is Writing and Story Idea, do not question Aging and Aging Points, they just age by random, Historically inaccurate, Translations are inaccurate
Enjoy!

•I decided Country/Region/City/Town/Tribe/state/etc humans can be LGBTQ +, no matter the religion since they aren't really real? I mean the country/region/state/town/tribe/etc is but countryhumans aren't really, so deal with it.
Also don't even try calling me Haram, and no
hate to any country, religion, tribe, culture etc, since I'll delete the comment. Don't like that? Deal with it.

•People's flag will be their Company, Organisation, town, village, tribe or city flag. Plain Families will have a coat of arms as their flag.

•This contains extremely sensitive subjects; I am being serious.

«───────── « ⋅°     °⋅ » ─────────»

•3:56PM, 1940, A village, Annexed Korea•

Kin was walking with Sora, sharing their wagasa.
*Wagasa is a sort of umbrella.

Sora had grown overprotective and strict of his brother, avoiding as much people as possible. Though, they were heading to the park to meet up with Yua, Ichika, and Asa.

Kin hugged Asa who greeted him back and they all sat down in a circle, talking. Asa looked a little disturbed. He then sighed.

"私はあなたに何か重要なことを言う必要があります" (Watashi wa anata ni nanika jūyōna koto o iu hitsuyō ga arimasu) (I have to say something important to you) He muttered.

They all stopped and assured him he didn't need it if he wasn't comfortable, but he insisted.

"私は実際には日本人ではありません" (Watashi wa jissai ni wa nihonjinde wa arimasen) (I'm not really Japanese) He blurted.

He explained he was the nephew of someone important in Qing Dynasty, but his family and him didn't like the monarchy. His real name was China. Also, that they might move back soon.

They all assured him it was fine, and that everything would be okay, and hugged him. Yua excitedly pulled out some beaded bracelets she had made and gave them each one as a sign of their growing friendship.

They all started to talk about their rapid growing. They were told by elders this is when they may start to skip an age.

They noticed the evening was arriving and said their goodbyes before Kin said he wanted a moment with Asa.
Sora allowed it, but he had to come home quick.

"あなたは何が必要ですか-" (Anata wa nani ga hitsuyōdesu ka-) (what do you need-)

"私はあなたが好き!" (Watashi wa anatagasuki!) (I like you!) He sputtered, embarrassed.

Asa was blushing a lot.
Despite that little friendship marriage, they all just joked about it and it meant 'nothing'.

Silence.

"私もあなたが好き!本当に大好きだよ..." ( Watashi mo anatagasuki! Hontōni daisukidayo...) (I like you too! I really love you...) Asa quietly muttered, covering his face in shame.

The two were red as hell, and then Asa offered to take him home.
Kin accepted, the two happily talking as they gently held hands.

"あなたは私を「キム」と呼ぶことができることを知っています" (Anata wa watashi o 'Kim' to yobu koto ga dekiru koto o shitte imasu) (You know you can call me "Kim") He insisted.

China and Kim happily talk, and they noticed that Sora wasn't home. Kim got worried but told China he had just gone to get something. China nodded and left, while Kim went out and looked or his brother.

He managed to find Sora, struggling to be freed as guards tried to grab him.

"行かせて!" (Ika sete!) (Let me go!) He shouted, biting, and kicking as one tried to knock him out.

"兄を行かせて!" (Ani o ika sete) (Let my brother go!) He disrupted as the guards looked over.

The started to talk amongst each other and let Sora go, who instantly went over to his brother, grabbing his wrist and trying to get away, before another guard blocked their path.

Kin was trembling as he looked over to his brother.
His brother had done so much for him.

"なんでしょう?!" (Nandeshou?!) (what do you want?!) He shouted.

"工場で、仕事の目的であなたの一人が必要です" (Kōjō de, shigoto no mokuteki de anata no hitori ga hitsuyōdesu) (In the factory, I need one of you for work purposes) The guard grumbled, pointing his finger at the two, as he held a cigarette in one hand.

"私が行くなら、あなたは私の兄を放っておいてくれませんか。永遠に。" (Watashi ga ikunara, anata wa watashi no ani o hanatte oite kuremasen ka. Eien ni.) (If I go, can you leave my brother alone? eternally.) He quietly aske,d in hoeps they would leave his brother alone, forever.

The guard grinned, as Sora held his brother close, refusing it, yelling.

"もちろん" (Mochiron) (Of course) He smirked.

Sora tried to take his brother away, but Kin assured him he would come back in a few days. The guard hesitantly agreed with him, but Sora knew what was going to happen and tried to pull his brother away, tearing up.

"난 괜찮을거야. 나는 약속한다" (nan gwaenchanh-eulgeoya. naneun yagsoghanda) (I will be fine. I promise) Kim muttered, hugging his brother, and trying to savour the moment.

They took his brother away as the guards put him in a room. He nervously fiddled with his fingers.

"出生名?" (Shussei-mei?) (Birth Name?) ne asked.

"Uh, Kim Goguryeo" He muttered.

They all stopped with their talking and laughing to look at him in interest. They muttered amongst each other again and they told him he would be joining his father, in the same building.

Kim tried asking for his brother to come, but they said they had that covered.

Meanwhile, Haneul had informed the elders and they told him to grab everything they once had and run somewhere safe. Haneul went to Ara and told him what happened, begging that he hid him. Out of grief, Ara accepted, both holding back tears for Kim.

Kim sat with a guard on a truck, who told him that is brother was not found, he sniffled upset.

•???, 1940, ???, ????, ???•

Kim shivered in a room. Japanese Empire soon came in, Kim knew him but wasn't close and barely talked to him.

"Do you know where my Appa is? They said he was here" He shyly muttered.

"He's in the other side of the building, if you behave, I'll consider letting you see him." He muttered his monotone seriousness scaring Kim.

"Hey, you have no reason to be scared, come here" The man sighed, sitting down, and crossing his legs.

Korea nudged over, sitting in front of him, before feeling him pick him up and place him in between his legs.

"Excuse me, Mister- "

"You'll be comfortable, that's the whole point of this ..."

«───────── « ⋅°     °⋅ » ─────────»

Now we know why North is a stone cold bitch to people.

Can't wait for the chapter Japanese Empire dies-