3 - Disruption

EMILYS POV

It had been four months since Zoe was born. Things were coming together nicely, Nolan was here to help with Laura some days when Daniel was working. Charlie was still in kindergarten and just turned 4. One day when Daniel was working and Nolan was with me I got a call from the kindergarten saying Charlie had been involved in a fight. I called Daniel and he came home straight away. nolan offered to look after the kids while we went down to the kindergarten.

The car was silent for the first 10 minutes of the trip, "I can't believe he would do something like this." I finally said. Daniel shook his head, "It was probably just some kid who's parents don't like us very much. I'm sure it will all work out. Charlie wouldn't hurt a fly." I sighed and nodded as we pulled up. Daniel took my hand and we walked inside. We didn't know many other parents or kids here since we usually avoided the attention.

When we stepped inside the office where the two other parents of the child who was involved we were shocked. The lady looking after this matter saw that we knew each other and avoided the tension, "Well I see no introduction is necessary. How about you take a seat and we will begin."