Plan Disrupted

Kiryu was using the cameras of the facility through their PC(through hacking),and recorded something that will change their plans.

"Tried to use a camera to sabotage us?We go into your cameras."He mumbled.

Then,a few scientists were carrying a crate.It stored the real cure.

"Take it to the hospital,we'll hide it there in the storage room."

Kiryu quickly jumped from their seat and made it to the intercom Lyma installed in the underground base.

"ATTENTION:THE CURE IS MOVED.I REPEAT,THE CURE IS MOVED."Kiryu announced.

"Huh?"Mothra mumbled,while getting ready to send Seli and Behemoth on the mission.

Mothra went up to where Kiryu currently was,and asked "Where was it moved to?"

"The hospital.In Godzilla—and many other's—hometown."Kiryu explained.

"Oh shit. . ."Mothra mumbled.

<Timeskip>

"Okay,so the cure is in the HOSPITAL!?"Kong exclaimed,"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE IN THERE?THAT PLACE IS FILLED WITH INFECTED FOLK!"

"Yeah. . .So how will we get to the cure?"Godzilla asked,looking at an image of the hospital.

Kiryu suddenly came darting into the meeting,with lots of notes on the situation.

They sat down and looked through them.

"The storage room."Kiryu said.

"What?"Godzilla asked,looking at Kiryu with a confused expression.

"The cure is in the storage room."Kiryu replied.

"Wait. . .I remember that hospital.My grandpa was there 2 years before the infection."Lyma mentioned.

She walked over to the board,and pointed to the 4th floor of the many floors of the hospital.

"The storage room is one the 4th floor.That was the floor my grandpa was in and I walked by the storage room."

"Good to know."Godzilla replied,"but the hospital is currently wicked dangerous."

"We can handle it."Ghidorah replied.

"5 hours of preparation,and we'll be set.Perhaps."Godzilla agreed.

"Ok.Let's prepare!"Kong shouted.

<5 hours later>

"Ok!I think we're ready."Godzilla said,"But remember:We do not wanna kill the infected.The whole reason we are going after this cure is to save those who are infected."

"Agreed."Mothra replied.

Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Okay.LET'S GO!"Godzilla announced,before he and some others left.

"Good luck!"Junior shouted,a small smile on his face.Why was this?It was because he knew,things would get better soon.

That small smile quickly went away once he realized where they were going.

It reminded him of someone. . .

His dad.

<Timeskip,With Godzilla>

"We there yet?"Kevin asked.

"Yup. . .this it it."Godzilla awnsered,looking at the hospital.

"Goji?"Mothra asked.

"Yes,my love."Godzilla replied.

"I think there is a chance we may run into Junior's father in here."Mothra mentioned.

"Definitely."Godzilla responded,"Now,let's head inside."

After they got inside,they barely began to spread out,never going more than a room away from each other.

They were now on floor 3.They need to find the stairs to the 4th floor.

"This place is dark,and creepy,and-"Ni randomly mentioned,getting cut off by a growl.

Well,looks like someone decided to show up.

Heisei.Junior's dad.

He was infected,as you may know.

"H-hey. . ."Lyma said,"Nice to see ya. . ."

Heisei came closer.

"Guys.I found the fourth floor."Lyma mentioned,"it's behind him."

"We all see that,Lyma."Gigan and Godzilla mumbled.

Heisei came Closer. . .

"What are we gonna do?"Gigan whispered,backing up.

"I say we run . . ."Godzilla mumbled.

"WHAT?"Lyma asked.

"RUN!"Godzilla shouted.

They ran straight past Heisei,who chased after them.

"This feels like a horror movie!!!"Gigan shouted,"One that takes place in a hospital full of insane patients!"

"THEY'RE NOT INSANE!"Lyma argued.

"I KNOW!"Gigan replied"IT WAS JUST AN EXPRESSION!"

"STOP ARGUING!"Godzilla shouted,"I FOUND THE STORAGE ROOM!NOW GET IN BEFORE HEISEI GETS HERE!"

They all ran in as quick as possible and slammed the door,before heisei could reach them.

"That was close."Lyma mumbled.

"Yeah."Gigan replied.

"There it is. . ."Godzilla mumbled,looking at the crate,"The moment we've all been waiting for. . ."

Lyma, Gigan,and MOTHRA began cheering in victory.

"Ok.Let's get this back to base!"Godzilla announced.

"How will we safely get this back to base?"Gigan asked,looking at the bottles of blue fluid.

"I. . .I don't know."Godzilla told him.

"JUST GREAT!"Lyma sarcastically yelled.

Godzilla then grabbed a phone.

Kong responded.

"Need something, Gojira?"Kong asked.

"Yeah."Godzilla replied,"We request help."

"Request approved.Sending help."Kong replied.

Godzilla then put the phone away.

"We're getting help,guys."Godzilla told them.

Ghidorah smiled at this.

"Can't wait to get back."He mentioned.

"me too."Godzilla replied.

They secured the crate,then Kong and a few others came and helped them.They Distracted Heisei and helped carry the crate back to base.

"Goodbye infection. . ."Godzilla and ghidorah mumbled.

Kevin and Junior mumbled "I hope. . .I hope it's over.That this nightmare will end."

"I hope. . ."