Delay Of Dissaperance(STOP SKIPPING THIS PART PLZ)

Mothra was currently continuing her plan to get the cure,and choosing someone to sneak in.

Junior was outside with Lyma,who was grabbing something from a old building outside the skyscraper their new base was in.Junior wanted to come,but as long as Lyma protected him.

He was currently looking at some old coin from the start of the infection,someone must've dropped it while running.He had no idea that he was being watched,it was a facility guard,and they were getting ready to tranquilize and kidnap junior.

They aimed the tranquilizer at Junior,then struck,quickly knocking out junior.

They picked up the unconscious young one,when Lyma went searching for him,he was nowhere to be found.

"What am I gonna do?"Lyma mentally asked herself,before examining the tracks the facility guard's tracks,and found out where junior is most likely.

She had to go tell everyone,may delay the plans,but this is for the better.

<in The Facility>

Junior woke up tied to a chair,and heard a facility guard say "Alright, Titanosaurus,you can talk the the kid."

"Excellent."Titanosaurus replied,before sitting in a chair across the table from junior,holding a notebook.

"Good to see you Junior.Good to see me after a while?"Titanosaurus chuckled,"No."Junior mumbled.

Titanosaurus sighed "Well,jokes over,that doesn't matter,kid."Junior's response was silence.Goddamn silence.

"Listen,I am interrogating you.Mind telling me about your group's plans?"Titanosaurus asked,trying to sound nice in order to trick Junior.

"Nope.Not a word."Junior replied,getting out of the chair.He then felt a strong grip on him,and heard Titanosaurus's response "Junior.You're not going anywhere.",before getting escorted back to the chair,AND THEN TIED HIM UP WITH ROPES.

"Now you CAN'T get up."Titanosaurus chuckled, grabbing their notebook."What do you want from me?"Junior asked,in firm tone,and then he growled.

"Listen,Junior,if you need time to think about it.I'll have the facility guards escort you to your cell."Titanosaurus replied,"Yes,if you need you can go back there in your cell with the infected near,I'm sure they won't make too much noise.

"Try me,I won't say a thing!"Junior shouted, Titanosaurus's response was "Ok,then."

"TAKE HIM TO HIS CELL."Titanosaurus demanded,a security guard replied"I shall."

They grabbed junior by the arm and brought Junior to a cell,throwing junior in,and locking the door.

Titanosaurus spoke to him,blocking the cell door as he did so.

"Like it in here?Quite the place for you and other infected folk." Titanosaurus Said,before ripping the bandage off Junior's face.He knew junior was partially infected.

"I've been near you for a while,I've been spying for a while,for most of the time I was with you guys.I went on a solo facility raid,and got the offer to work with them.I knew betraying you all was my only option."Titanosaurus explained,leaving the room.

"Remember this junior,a lot of the time I was near you,I was a spy.You trusted a spy."Titanosaurus told him,leaving the room.

"Is my dad here?"Junior asked, knowing they had infected prisoners,that's all of the prisoners.

"Why,yes."Titanosaurus sighed,before showing recordings of Junior's infected dad.

Junior began to cry,giving Titanosaurus an opportunity to leave without him knowing.

Little did they know,Godzilla and others were coming to save junior,no multitasking,The cure would have to wait.Behemoth, Methuselah,and Scylla weren't coming though.

<Timeskip>

Alarms we're going off,facility guard grabbed their guns,and Titanosaurus walked into Junior's cell.

"It looks like you have a way to escape...AND I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW!"Titanosaurus shouted,"WHAT ARE THEIR PLANS!?"

"Not saying!"Junior replied."Of course you won't tell me,you don't trust me."Titanosaurus sighed,grabbing something from their bag.It was a gun,they aimed it at Junior.

"Goodbye."They mumbled,but before they could shoot,they saw junior cover their face in fear...then mumble something,something heartbreaking.

"I miss you dad,I am sorry I won't get to see you when this ends,that I died young.I hope things go on well,even without me."Junior mumbled as if his infected dad could hear him.

Titanosaurus couldn't do this,they put down their gun and ran off,giving Junior a quick escape.Junior tool his chance and ran up to Godzilla,who shouted "OK,LET'S GO!"

"But what about-"Junior was cut off,"THAT CAN WAIT!"Godzilla roared.

They all made it back to base in an hour,of course the facilty guards are commonly quite unskilled in aiming,so nobody died this time.

Junior was glad to be back at Base,but realizing his dad was there and chained up,that set him off.

Mothra was ready to continue explaining her plans choosing someone to sneak into the base.

Everything will be ok,right?

Ghidorah hoped so.Everyone hoped so.Godzilla hoped so...

(A/N,Jan. 18. 2021:Why are people skipping this chapter??)