Sweet Dreams (Part 2)

"T-THIS ISN'T REAL!" Mike screamed. Vincent smiled.
"Yes it is. I'm everywhere. Watch your back, Schmidt." Vincent said, then vanished.
Mike wanted to call Jeremy to check on him, but he didn't want to wake him up. So he just fell back asleep, hoping to not have any more dreams.
>Mike's P.O.V<
I was in the hospital. I was in the waiting room. I stood up and ran to Jeremy's room. But his room was empty. All the rooms where empty.
I ran down the hallway.
"JERE!"
"JERE?"
No answer. But suddenly, I heard light footsteps. I turned around, and there stood Jeremy. He was wearing a hospital gown. He still had the IV on his hands and arms, but the tubes were no longer connected to the bag of fluid. They just hung to his sides.
Jeremy's hair covered his face.
"Jere?" I asked. He looked up.
His eyes certainly weren't green.
They were completely black. Then, out of nowhere, he just fell to the floor. Blood trickled out of his eyes and mouth. I fell to my knees.
"VINCENT! I KNOW IT'S YOU!" I screamed. Suddenly, Vincent appeared, standing on top of Jeremy.
"Poor thing..." he said, grabbing the tubes that were connected to Jeremy's arms and hands.
"He was so innocent..."
Then, he yanked the tubes, and the tubes were ripped out. Blood slowly trickled out of Jeremy's arms and hands. I just stared in disgust.
"You monster..." I said. Vincent smiled.
"Time's running out, Schmidt." Vincent said. Then, everything slowly went black.

Mike woke up and immediately called Jeremy's cell phone.
Mike: "... Jeremy?"
Jeremy: "..."
*voice*: "Hello, Mike."
Mike: "VINCENT!"
Vincent: "Yep."
Mike: "WHERE ARE YOU? LEAVE JEREMY ALONE!"
Vincent: "I'm afraid I can't do that, Schmidt."
Mike: "WHERE IS HE?"
Vincent: "Can't say."
Mike: "TELL ME!"
Vincent: "I brought him here to Freddy's... let's just say... he's gonna end up like your friends did..."
Mike: "N-No..."
Vincent: "Tick tock, Schmidt...
You can't save him now..." *muffled screams*
*call ends*