Star Platinum x short/curvy Reader Lemon Part 1

Okay guys first time writing stories on here

Okay guys first time writing stories on here...here goes nothing...

WARNING: Spanking and degrading *plus a little daddy kink (; *

Reader POV

" No world, I don;t want to go with you and Dio." I said to Dio's stand as he tried to give me a bouquet of Anemone, Violets, and Hydrangea my favorite flowers along with a huge brown teddy bear with a dark red bow around it's neck that is probably my height or taller. He took a step closer to me stilling trying to give me the gifts even though I refused for the tenth time today.

"No World, I'm happy here with Star and Jotaro." He stared to walk over to me glaring as I mentioned the names of his enemies. I started walking back to maintain distance as he continued to walk up to me pressing me against the wall. "Move." I demanded as tried to push him away from me. He smirked and tilted my head up til I was looking up at him. He smirked as he lowered his head to kiss me. I tried nonstop to push him away from me but it was no use.

"Ora!" I heard before The World was thrown out the window and I was pulled into a tight embrace by Star Platinum. "Star when did you and Jotaro come back?" I asked him as he picked him up wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. 

"Star what as gotten into you?" I questioned the blue eyed stand as he held me tighter as The world climbed back into the room now holding battered flowers and a teddy bear with a missing arm. "Ora." He supported me on one arm as he had the other one ready to punch the shit out of the gold stand....and that's exactly what he did.

He punched him so hard that I'm sure he cracked his skull as he threw him through another window. He was about to go finish the job but I put kissed his neck tenderly causing to to stop walking to the window and looked down at me. "Let him go Star, I think now he knows that I would rather be with you and Jotaro over them." He looked at me for a minute before he turned and started to walk towards the door still carrying me with one hand.

As we were walking down the hall Star was surprisingly quiet the entire time. I adjusted myself in his arms as the silence grew uncomfortable. "Star-mmm!" I whimpered as he bit my ear hard enough to hurt but not to draw blood. "Ora." He growled as we enter Jotaro's bedroom. He sat on the bed and put me over his knee. 

"This is not necessary Star, I didn't do anything wrong." I panicked knowing what was about to happen. Jotaro did this to me once because I aided them in the battle against Dio (that in his words )I could've died in. Platinum pulled my shorts and panties down. I flinched when he began to rub my butt softly and put his other hand on my head. "Ora." He softly patted my butt 25 times, telling me how many hits I would receive. 

 "Are you crazy?!" I nearly shouted, "I know you're mad but I didn't really do anything." I said but he didn't listen. He placed one of his hand on the middle of my back to keep me put and his other hand patted my butt softly before he landed his first hit.