chapter four

A/N: i'm so glad you all are loving Vindicated as much as I do!! I read all your comments and they always make me laugh! And to everyone who has voted on the chapters: thank you! 

I love and appreciate every single one of you for reading, thank you so much. 

Remember to follow my twitter (chlox1d), keep voting, and enjoy this update, which is 1/2 of the double update :)

---------------------

Thea POV:

When I woke up this time, I could tell someone had been in the room. The curtains above the window had been opened to reveal a beautiful view of LA. I looked around the room, loving how it looked in the daylight. I looked at the clock, it said 7:46 pm. I sat up, loving that the pain in my head had faded to a dull throb. 

I tossed the covers back, needing to talk to Harry. I grabbed my dead phone and walked out of the room. 

His door opened to a short hallway with a staircase to my right, on the end. I walked down the stairs, admiring the crystal chandelier that hung from the ceiling. When I walked down the stairs, I walked through a very luxurious dining room, complete with massive brown furnished chairs and a large shiny table, and found my way into the living room. Harry was asleep on the couch, his long body too big for the couch. 

I paused, admiring how calm he looked when he slept. The scowl that I was so used to seeing wasn't there and a strand of hair had fallen over his face. He looked so peaceful

"If you're going to stare at me, at least buy me dinner first." I heard him mumble. 

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry. I was just...um...I was just leaving." I stammered. 

He sat up, rubbing his eyes before putting his rings back on. 

"Leaving?" 

"Um yeah, I need to shower and uh, eat." 

"Oh yeah. Um... I have something to do. I can take you home on my way." 

"No it's okay." I said. "I can call an Uber." 

"Don't be stupid. Go grab your things, I'll be in the garage." He got up and walked past me, not giving me another look. 

I walked back upstairs, grabbed my bag and heels, and followed the same path I saw Harry take to the garage. 

--------------------

Most awkward car ride ever. We drove in absolute silence, besides me telling him where to turn occasionally. I keep sneaking looks at him, watching the way the sun glints off of his rings. His tongue pushed against his cheek as he scowled at the road. Why is he always scowling? 

At one point, his long hair fell in his face and I watched him reach up to brush it out of the way. I think he's trying to kill me.