☾︎ Kaori Clan ☽︎

Y/n Kaori

A girl who shows no emotion

A girl who shows no emotion. Many have heard of her and many fear her. She is member of the Kaori Clan. One of the strongest people in the Clan actually. She uses many types of breathing. Her eyes look like they have no soul and skin as white as a ghost.
Her mother passed away due to an illness.
Her father...well.. let's just say.. he'll die soon.
She has two siblings, both boys. An older brother and a younger brother.
But there's something she doesn't know...

Miyuki Kaori

Miyuki Kaori is Y/n's older brother.
He will do anything to protect his family and wants to lead the Clan. He is also one of the strongest, but his strength can never be the same as his father. He only uses two breathing techniques, water and wind.
He has white hair and blue eyes. Unlike Y/n, he is opens up about his emotions and never hides anything from his family.
Even though his mother passed away, he still has hope than he can become like his father.
He spends time in the house garden, where it is peaceful.
He knows almost everyone in his clan and is very dedicated to his work.
His father tells him everything about Y/n since she doesn't open up that much.

Kei Kaori

Kei Kaori is the youngest of Y/n's family.
He doesn't want to be a Demon Slayer just like his siblings, he just wants to take care of the sick. He has white hair just like his older brother and e/c orbs like his sister.
He's basically a mix of Miyuki and Y/n.
He opens up sometimes, but wants to keep some secrets to himself..he doesn't want to cause any problems.
Unlike Miyuki, Kei is shy.
He idolizes his siblings and his father very much.

Hatake Kaori

Hatake Kaori is Y/n, Miyuki, and Kei's father, also the leader of the Clan. Many look up to him and want to be like him.
He isn't a Demon Slayer but knows how to kill demons.
He hates demons, along with Muzan Kibutsuji.

THE WIFI IS SO SLOW I CANT FIND ANY GIFS EXCEPT ONE FOEJDIDJDJDHHD

Hello peeps! This is my first time
writing this AND OH MY GOD. I'M NERVOUS NRIWJDIEH. Anyways...ty for reading and I hope you'll continue reading this.