Chapter 3

"Secret admirer notes? Really Connor? We are not doing this we can come up with something much better!" Taylor said.
"Heh heh well it is a little too late for that. You see I kinda already wrote the letter!" Connor told the girls.
"Ok no we are not going through this! He is going to recognize your handwriting! We need someone else to copy it down and put it in his locker before he gets here! Thank god we have 0 period!" Taylor said. After their period ended they had at least 40 minutes before Jude would get to his locker. He was there but he usually was helping Lena then rush to his locker before classes started. So Connor showed the letter that he wrote to the girls and Daria rewrote it for him because he knew that out of the 3 that Jude would not recognize Daria's handwriting. Then Taylor slipped the note into Jude's locker. And they waited to see what would happen. About 20 minutes later Jude walked up to his locker and when he opened it a small piece of paper fell out. He picked it up confused and when he unfolded it and read it he blushed. It read: roses are red violets are blue you are so funny and beautiful too! Love, your secret admirer.
Jude could not believe that someone would care enough to leave him secret admirer notes so he immediately thought this was a joke. There was also only one person that he liked and he knew that he did not send him the notes. So he knew this must be a prank because why would anybody like him? He is just the foster kid with the dead mom. No one could possibly like him at least not like that. Then Connor walked up to him.
"Hey Jude what are you holding?"
"Oh nothing just a letter signed by a secret admirer."
"What? Jude that's so exciting!" Connor said.
"It's probably a prank though do not get too excited I mean why would someone put time and effort into me. I am nothing special!" Connor looked at Jude like he was crazy. "Jude come on you know that's not true! You know you're amazing! And why would someone put time and effort into something just for a joke that doesn't make much sense!"
"It's whatever can we not talks about this?"
"Ok fine!"
*time skip*
In English, Jude was talking to Taylor as that was a class Daria and Connor were not in.
"So yeah it's just a secret admirer note but I bet it is just a joke!"
"No it's not Jude!" Taylor says defensively. Jude looked at her.
"Oh my god do you know who it is!" Taylor looked nervous and started stuttering. "N-no I h-have absolutely n-no idea-" Taylor tried lying to Jude but he could tell she was lying. She was a really bad liar and Jude was good at realizing when someone is lying. He was always smart in that area.
"I know you are lying Taylor!" He told her. She sighed "ok yes I know who wrote the letters." She told him.
"Who?" He asked.
"I can't tell you but what I can tell you is they like you and it's not a joke." Later on when Taylor was talking to Connor she told him that Jude knows that she knows who wrote the letters. "But I didn't tell him you wrote them! So what are you going to do now?"
"Hmmm maybe I should hint that it's me!" Connor said.