•{Chapter 1}•

"LET ME GO.....please" I yelled getting quieter as I cried laying in the cold hard cement floor. "Hello there Beautiful" a guy with brown long hair that was parted down the middle, appeared in the dark, cold room I was thrown in "w-who are you?" I asked backing up against the wall as he came closer to me, with a evil smirk on his face.

"Don't be scared we're just going to have some fun" he said as a smirk creeped onto his face, "let me go please" I sobbed "no can do baby girl" I cringed at that name. As the random guy I had no idea who, phone rang he rolled his eyes and answered it

"Wtf do you want Bryce?" He shouted over the phone aggressively "HE DID WHAT!" he yelled causing me to flinch "oh for fuck sake Jaden why?" He said rolling his eyes "ok I'll be right there" he said ending the call and placing his phone in his back pocket. He looked at me and touched my face, I turned my head so he couldn't touch it, he rolled his eyes "I'll be back baby girl" he said exiting the scary room.

I fell to the floor and cried in to my knees as I hugged my self as it being the only comfort I have right now. I soon collected myself and stood up wiping my eyes and looking around the empty room with only a bed and a toilet in it. "What a dump" I said to myself, I went to the door and checked if it was open.......It was.......If your gonna kidnap someone at least shut the door so they don't escape.

I opened it and peeled out the door and saw a guard I'm guessing because he looked at me and yelled then grabbed me forcefully and harshly throwing me back into the room and walking out. I rubbed my arm where he grabbed holding me my arm tightly, I looked at it and it started to bruise.

How tf am I getting out of here, There is no way I'm getting out here if those guards are up. I was sitting back in the corner thinking about how I could escape when it hit me. WAIT UNTIL THEY GO TO SLEEP AND LEAVE.

Ik Ik it's not rocket science to know leave when they go to sleep but I'm trying here. So I guess I just wait it out until it's night or until they leave.

•1 hr later•
⚠️Form of Abu3e⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I woke up from the hard, cold, cement floor by someone coming into the room, it was the same guy as before. I jumped back into the corner more if that was even possible, he came over to me and grabbed my neck and forced me into the bed with his hand firm on my neck. I couldn't breathe so I started hitting his arm causing him to get even more mad and pressing harder.

He threw me off the bed onto the hard floor, he looked at me and only anger was seen in his eyes I started crying and not wanting to make a sudden movement so I stayed still just looking at him. He Walked over to me and Punched me in the face then kicking me in the stomach

"FUCK HIM!!" He yelled while kicking and punching me repeatedly, "HOW COULD HE TAKE HER FROM ME" the guy yelled slapping me "SHE WAS MINE" he said then he took out a knife and looked at me and smirked "n-no no please don't" I begged while crying. He smirked and cut my leg one time, I cried and yelled in pain. All of a sudden the guy hitting me fell to the ground and I was picked up and took out of the room.

I looked up at who just Saved or is gonna kill me is..........

A/n: First Chapter done 😌 now on to the second chapter send any ideas you may have for this story I don't really know where this is going. P.s. The songs at the top of the chapters don't match there just for sound I guess if you wanna listen to them.