•{Chapter 8}•

We arrived at target "daddy I want some candy" Kimberly said "no princess no candy" Jaden said opening her door "pwease" she said pouting "oh come on Jae she wants some candy" I said taking her from Jaden he looked at me and smirked "Fine but only 1" Jaden said closing the door and following us.

We got inside and addi and Bryce were standing there with there shopping cart, I grabbed one and put Kimberly in it we walked around just talking. We got to the clothes section "Liv that would look so good in you" Addison said smiling "not really my style" I say putting it back "I'm gonna go look over there brb" Addison said walking over to the next isle

"Can I get out?" She asked "yes but stay next to me bc your dad will have a fit if your not next to me" I said laughing and getting her out of the cart. This random guy came up to us and Kimberly grabbed my hand and stood behind me. "Hello I just wanted to say your a beautiful mother" he said looking at me up and down "NO" Kimberly yelled "she's only for my daddy" Kimberly stepping in front of me.

"Well I can be your new daddy" he said looking at me up and down again. I then felt hands snake around my waist and a head go on my shoulder, it's Jaden. "I think she's fine" Jaden said kissing my cheek "daddy" Kimberly said hugging his leg "well here's my number just in case you change your pretty little mind" the guy said handing me a piece of paper with his number on it, Jaden took the paper and threw it away "She's good" he said smirking "come on baby let's go look at toys" I said grabbing Kimberlys hand and talking her to the toys.

Me and Addison got her some toys and candy, we walked back to the front and saw Jaden and Bryce there we went up to them Bryce kissed Addison and went in line to pay for their things. Jaden kissed Kimberlys head "hi princess" Jaden said picking her up "hi" he said putting his arm around my waist I smiled at him "hi"

We got back home and unpacked everything we bought. "So what happened after we left" I asked looking at Jaden who was laying on his bed shirtless "we took care of him" he simply said "Jae" I whined "yes beautiful?" He said smiling at me "what did you do?" I asked laying next to him "we beat the shit out of him" he said smiling at me I smacked his chest "Jaden!" I said "I'm sorry but he pissed me off" he said grabbing my waist trying to hug me "no hugs for you" I said crossing my arms pretending to be mad at him.

He laid on top of me "don't be mad" he pouted "please" he said cupping my face "if you don't speak I'm going to kiss you" he said looking at my eyes then my lips smiling, I didn't say anything he smirked and pressed his lips against mine. His lips were super soft, I put my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. It was still of love and passion, we pulled away and looked at each other and smiled "your a good kisser" he said to me softly I laughed "daddy?" Kimberly said Jaden jumped up and saw her standing there smiling big I laughed.

"DADDY WAS KISSING LIV!" She shouted jumping on the bed we laughed "Were you watching?" Jaden said Kimberly nodded while smiling "oh your gonna get it" Jaden said grabbing her and tickling her she giggled I laughed "h-help me l-Liv" she said reaching for me "Jae" I said "not gonna get me to stop" he said hugging Kimberly tightly but not hurting her "Liv help" she said reaching for me. I whispered in jadens ear "if you let her go I'll kiss you again" he immediately let her go and grabbed me instead holding me tight with me in his lap "NOOOOO" she yelled holding my hand I laughed "go save yourself" I said pretending to die she ran into her room and shut the door

Jaden looked at me and smirked, he flipped me around "so about that kiss?" He said smirking I rolled my eyes and kissing him. We pulled away and smiled "I'm tired" I said resting my head into Jadens shoulder he rubbed my back "then sleep" he said kissing my cheek I pecked his lips and laid down on the bed, I quickly drifted off asleep.