Pregnant

{ y / n }

Lately, you have been getting morning sickness and you keep getting cravings. You talk to your friends about it and they accompany you to buy a pregnancy test.

After taking it and waiting you see that the little sign says positive. You're excited and happy, but you're also a bit scared. You don't know exactly how jaden will react. You've been dating for 3 years, but you'd never talked about having a baby. You make but favorite dinner and when he comes back from the studio you both have a pleasant afternoon. when you're done, you clean up and tell him that you have to talk. He gives you a confused look and you can tell he's a bit worried.

"Well, I also have something to say to you, but you go first. Whats wrong, y/n?"

"jaden...I...im pregnant..."

He doesn't say anything just looks at you wide-eyed

"Look, you don't have to stay, I just wanted to tell you that you're the dad. I understand if you leave....." you say

"Are you crazy?! That's my baby" he says pointing at you're stomach. "And you're my girlfriend, I love you. I'd never leave you. You make me so happy, y/n! What kind of jerk do you think I am?"

"I-I just thought you'd take the whole thing wrong. I was scared, jaden."

"Well, don't be, im here for you. Always. But...you know what this means right?"

"What do you mean, jaden?"

"Well, I can't just have a baby with you and you're only my girlfriend! Will you marry me, y/n?" He goes on his knees before you and takes out a small red box and opens it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. "I was going to ask you anyway, but, now that I know that i'll be a daddy, I think it makes it better!" he chuckles happily.

Tears stream down your face and you nod in acceptance. He pushes the ring onto your finger before standing up and kissing you sweetly.

"I love you so much, you know that right? Don't ever think I'd leave, because I care too much to let go."

"I love you too, jaden. With all my heart."