pizza and cuddles

✃- - - - - - - - - - -
❛ pizza and cuddles! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊°
———๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫    ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"=

"hey babe, nessa and jaden made pizza come try it" quinton yells and i raise a brow walking towards the kitchen, nessa was filming her show so as soon as i entered the kitchen cameras were on me.

"uhh can we not film her" nessa, jaden and quinton all said at the same time, i wasn't social media famous like them, i was just a normal 15 year old girl who was dating the Quinton Griggs.

the cameras turned off me and i smiled at the trio, nessa handed me some pizza and i tried it and surprisingly it tasted good.

"that's actually really good" i say and they nod, "fr though" quinton agrees.

soon quinton and i went upstairs to his room, and laid on his bed nothing sexual just as a young teenage couple.

"baby" i whisper and quinton hums, "can i lay on your uh chest?" i ask and he smirks nodding slightly.

i move my head onto his chest not wanting to make him uncomfortable, but he pulls my body onto him pulling the comforter on to us before wrapping his arms around me.

"you're so sweet" i whisper kissing his chin, "and you're the best" he smiles, "i'm glad you're chill with the whole social media thing, i know it isn't easy" he says and i smile.

"i love you baby but can we sleep please?" i ask and he chuckles placing a single kiss on my lips.

"i love you more princess" he smiles and i yawn soon falling asleep.

︵‿︵‿︵୨☆୧‿︵‿︵‿
first published: May 2021
word count: 303

author's note —
i hate this but i wanted
to update...also i'm trying
to finish requests but please
give me more!!

also not edited cause im in class
and im very behind