Two

" It's funny that I told you how jealous I am awhile ago and now driving for you to go to the place where you've met your bestfriend Jihoonie. " It's Yoshi talking non stop while driving going to the place where Hyunsuk wanted to go.
" Jihoonie... " repeating the name he mentioned in a sarcastic way. But it was all useless seeing the smaller beside him peacefully sleeping.
" Be thankful that I am a fool who will do everything you wanted. " murmuring his words seems like he don't want the older to hear it.

They're almost reaching the place when Hyunsuk woke up and gently rubbed his slightly blurry eyes with his fist.
" I fell asleep, Where are we? "

" Good morning Young master. We're almost there. " greeted by Yoshi who received a deadly glare from the older.

" Young master? " sarcastically repeating the younger's words while playfully rolling his eyes away and turned to the open window. At the same perfect time when a metallic red car passed at their side in an opposite direction. With an open window that made Hyunsuk saw a glimpse of a gorgeous blonde guy inside.

" J-Jihoonie? " he murmured as he immediately put his head at their car's open window then shook his head gently. Following the car with his sight while thinking about the weird feeling he felt as he saw the guy. Thinking how Jihoonie's name suddenly appeared inside his head as he saw the guy he don't even know.

" What did you say? " Yoshi beside Hyunsuk curiously asked as he stopped the car.

" A-ah.. There's none. " Hyunsuk answered without removing his eyes at the car who just passed until it disappeared from his sight.

" Did you see something? " asked by Yoshi again but this time he took the older's hand and gently pressed it to take Hyunsuk's attention from somewhere.
" Hyunsuk. "

" S-sorry, maybe I am still dreaming. " Hyunsuk said as he turned to the younger.
" I-I thought... The guy I saw is J-Jihoonie--... It's funny how I think about it like this right? How can I tell that it's him when he's already a grown up man now? It's impossible."

" You're just thinking too much about him. " Yoshi simply said turning his gaze away to avoid Hyunsuk's pair of beautiful eyes.
" Are we still going to the place? "

" I'm sorry. " words just came out from older's mouth.
" Yes." and just turned his gaze down still thinking about the guy he saw as Yoshi started the car again.

It can't be.

Parked at their old town house's garage and decided to walk to explore the place again.

" I know what you're going to do next. " Yoshi suddenly said earning a confused look from the older.

" what? "

" Go down to an old Ice cream store to buy your favorite Mint Chocolate Ice cream then return just to sit and stare at that wide field for an hour while eating your ice cream." Yoshi said almost laughed then winked at him.

" Am I often doing it ?"

" Let's say, I'm always seeing you like that Ten years ago. During summer vacation. With your old book on top of your lap. " younger answered giving a sweet smile. One of his most treasured memory when he tried to be a friend to Hyunsuk. The boy he adored so much from the first time he saw him.

" If you're not my best friend then I will start thinking that you're a stalker---"

" Let me correct. A SECRET ADMIRER."

" Okay fine. " then laughed with younger's words.

Yoshi was right when he guessed what Hyunsuk will going to do. Even the flavor of ice creams they bought at Hyunsuk's favorite ice cream store was right.

" It's been twelve years. Are you still believing that your best friend Jihoonie will comeback here one day? " asked by Yoshi who glanced at the smaller beside him then turned to his ice cream again.

" Maybe. " simple answer followed by a smile enough to capture Yoshi's attention.
" I'm still hoping that we will meet again in the future. " Looking at his own ice cream and thinking about the boy.

" Then what are you going to do if that time has come? "

" I don't know. Maybe I will apologize for failing the promise I've made ? Actually I really don't know. But still I really wanna see him and I wanna know what happened to him. " receiving a nod from the younger followed by a minute of silence between them.

" Jihoonie is so lucky. You may not came in the right tim, But twelve long years waiting for him aren't joke y'know. " Yoshi said breaking the silence.
" When I left.. I told you that I am not sure if I will go back. " capturing older's attention.
" I thought it was for good. But don't you wanna know why I came back? I just wanna tell you the story. But I think I am in a wrong time. " slowly making Hyunsuk felt the guilt. It was the day that must enjoy with Yoshi but it ended like it was a day for him reminiscing the unforgettable summer vacation he had with Jihoonie. He just unintentionally set Yoshi aside while he's going with him anywhere and doing anything he wanted.

" Y-Yoshi.. --"

" Don't mind me. I'm just trying to be an actor and saying some dramas. " Yoshi with obviously fake laughters filling the silent place.
" We only have limited time to explore this place again. Don't you wanna go down to see other things? C'mon don't focus on that wide field. " Changing the mood that Hyunsuk obviously noticed and chose to ride with Yoshi.

" You asked me to eat some burgers awhile ago and I want it for my growling tummy yet you only fed me with pizza. " Hyunsuk making a fake sad face while pouting his lips cutely.

" Yah...! You already ate lots of pizza and still eating your ice cream. Do you have a monster inside your tummy? " Yoshi who almost laughed at older's cute actions.
" Seriously I can't believe that I'm feeding a boy with a monster inside his tummy."

" But I still want a burger. Just one plllleeeeeeaaassee... " Hyunsuk is acting like a cute baby and Yoshi can't resist the cuteness whenever he's doing it. At the end of the day, He will get what he wanted again.

Maybe the moment didn't start to what it should be but Yoshi walking with Hyunsuk while eating random food they saw and chitchatting about random things is enough to complete the day.

-*-
A/N : I don't know if this is a YoshiSuk or SukHoon FF. 😂