Saving water

Notice:
This chapter includes smut... don't read if it makes you feel uncomfortable. I will start and end the scene with => •••••••

Story :
The first night in the cottage was up and that meant that a new day had begun. When Carina woke up, she didn't open her eyes, she just turned to Maya and put her arm around her from behind. gave her some small kisses whispering "good morning bella".

Maya smiled and turned around. She looked at Carina, who also opened her eyes. They started looking at each other for a few minutes and sometimes had to smile while they thought about how beautiful their opposite is and how lucky they are until they both moved closer and kissed.

„You're beautiful and you know it right? It's your smile and the sparkle in your eyes and I am done." Maya said after the kiss.

After Bambi and Simba jumped off the bed and walked towards the living room, they started barking at some point. Maya and Carina now also recognized the way they barked and what it meant and this bark was clearly the bark when they are excited and happy or want something very urgent.

They walked over to the dogs because there was really nothing here that could make them happy or excited. No postmen or neighbors who bring you something. When they walked out the door into the living room where all the curtains were open they saw the beautiful nature immediately.

It was all white. It had snowed and and the snow lay on the streets like a thick, stained blanket.

„You wanna go outside and have fun?" Maya said opening the door „well then run!" she put on a sweater and some boots and ran outside so she has an eye on them.

„Come on babe! First snow together. Let's go walk them now .. they're already in the mood for a walk." she shouted over to Carina who was taking pictures of them.

She put the Camera down put on some warm clothes and went out to Maya and the dogs. They started walking into the forest. They couldn't even see the valley that was hidden under the snow.

On the way back to the cottage, Maya bent down and formed a snowball. While Carina was walking and hadn't noticed anything, Maya threw the snowball from behind and hit her ass with it.

Carina turned around "oh you better not have done that!" she leaned down formed a ball and threw it over to Maya "take this." Maya bent down and Carina's ball flew past her without hitting her.

When it turned into a snowball fight, the dogs stopped and watched in confusion what their mommys were doing.

A short time later the fight ended and they kept walking home and 2 minutes away from the cottage, Carina pulled Maya gently back and ran " the last home cooks and washes the dishes." she said running away.

Maya was behind Carina and suddenly it was very wet and cold for the two of them. They fell down because they hadn't seen the valley that was hidden under all the snow. When they got up they had mud all over their faces and clothes.

Carina joked and said, laughing, "Perfect, I wanted to take a shower anyway." she helped Maya out of the water and they hurried walking back because they got cold.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When they arrived home „Carina started walking towards the bathroom „I am first to take a shower."
She went in and started to take off her clothes. She turned on the water and steam filled the bathroom. She stepped into the steaming heat and the cold she felt was immediately gone. As the water wet her hair and rushed down her exquisite body she let herself take a deep breath and allowed her mind to wander. Her eyes were closed and she turned to face the water. A slight chill made her shiver, but she thought nothing of it until hands came from behind her to caress her hips and a quiet voice whispered in her ear „I think we deserved some quality time under the water and we should save the water like we do it at home. Look it's not to small here."