Imagine 2

Imagine 5 years after the war you bump in to George your dead boyfriends brother. After Fred died you found out you were pregnant and when you tried to reach out to the weasley family to tell them they compleatly ignored you.

__________________________________

It was Friday evening, you, your daughter freya and her step dad (your fiance) were on an evening walk in hogsmade. Freya was running through the snow just in front of you letting out small giggles as she ran. Your self and you fiance Thomas were walking behind her hand in hand with small smiles across your faces.

After walking for about an hour of so Thomas needed the toilet so we stopped outside of the three broomsticks whilst he went in to use the bathroom. I sat on the bench outside with freya whilst we waited for him to come back. You sat talking to your daughter when a voice interrupted you by calling your name.

"Y/N?" the voice called. You looked away from your daughter to catch they eyes of someone you never thought you'd see again looking at you. Your breath hitched in your throat slightly as the smile you had moments ago dropped from your face.

"George" you manage to whisper.  Before George could speak again freya interrupted him "mummy who is this? " she says as your attention turns to her. "it's just and old friend of mummy's" you reply. Little did George know it was actually his niece who he didn't know about talking to me. "Daughter? " George says in a questioning voice. "mmhh" i hum.

"freya why don't you go make a snow angel whilst mummy talks to her friend" you respond in a bitter tone towards the end. With out saying a word freya stands up and runs to small fields of snow just behind the bench.

As awful as it sounds to say I didn't even want to talk to him. Him and his whole family ignored me after the war and I was never ever over it because i didn't just lose Fred in the war I also lost my parents and my own twin sister too.

"so what do you want?" i ask looking at him. He didn't respond and stayed silent. "you obviously want something or you wouldn't of came over" i say as a slight feeling of anger begins to form in the pit of my stomach. "I j-just wanted to come say hi, it's been so long since we spoke" he stuttered. "hi is all you can say after 5 fucking years" I scoff. Before I could say what I was going to say next Thomas returned to my side his face turning to anger at the sight of George. Thomas knew everything that that had happened after the war  and promised that me and him would stick together and help each other get through it all. I told him everything about how the weasley ignored and basically abandoned me after Fred's and your familys deaths.

"weasley" he spoke in a bitter tone. "I recommend you leave y/n alone and walk away now." he spoke again. Freya quickly came running over at the sight of her step dad, jumping in to his arms. George stared at the young girl who was now being held in Tom's arms. He couldn't help but notice that the girl very much resembled him and his family. The red hair, her brown eyes... "wait! That's Fred daughter isn't it?" George says in a shocked tone. "ISNT IT?" he shouts.

I quickly turn to Thomas telling him to take freya home whilst I delt with George. In a matter of seconds Thomas and freya had apperated away leaving just me and George. "Answer me" George demanded. "Yes she is" I respond "but it's not like you or your family even cared" I respond again as the anger in in the pit of my stomach getting stronger. "what?" George asks. "you heard me" I say with a scowle. "and I'm not talking about this anymore, I have a daughter at home who I'm going to be with now." I say turning around to walk away.

"Hold on, you can't just tell me that my family have a niece and then walk away" he calls after me grabbing my arm. "I can and I just did, now say away from me and my daughter, you didn't want anything to do with us and now we don't want anything to do with you." I say stepping back from him. I grabbed my wand tapping my head with it and speaking "green manor" before appertaining home.