Chapter 15

Mr. Zhiwei is obviously busy on handling their biggest Company in Asia. I feel proud about my wife, yeah wife. I mean, she can be the next Director of the Company if Mr. Zhiwei backed out. Or maybe, Tzuyu?

"Simp for Tzuyu in suit.." I stuck my tongue out after biting my bottom lip hardly "Tzuyu never failed to make my heart pound so hard.."

I sighed and raise my eyebrows "Nothing will happen if I'll just fantasize about her, damn it, should I really talk to that shitty bitch?"

Go, claim what's yours. my alter-ego replied and my smirk gets bigger "Yeah. I will claim what's mine.."

"I'll leave Rose and Dahyun on my mind while I'm on the arms of the Hottie Taiwanese." I chuckled on my craziness and walked out of the room, knocking on Tzuyu's door after

I was stomping my feet for just 30 seconds and I can't wait anymore. I get inside and Tzuyu's not here "Where a hottie could be?"

"Maybe on the shower?" the corner of my mouth lifted "No, she just had her shower awhile ago.."

I'm on my deep thought when the door opened, revealing a tall woman on her sports bra and boxer

"Fuck.." I gasps by just seeing her fine abs and muscles. She's damn sweating because of something that I don't know "T-tzuyu.."

She shockingly hold on the door frame when our eyes met "Holy shit-Sana? Why are you here? Did you heard s-something?"

My brows creased and something popped on my mind. Yes, play with her. Tease her, Minatozaki

"Yes, I do heard it.." I clicked my tongue as she averted her eyes on me, passing by me with a towel on her shoulder "Can you please do it again?"

"No." Tzuyu said and get her shirt on her closet "Let's not talk about it"

I nod my head and watch her putting her top and bottom on "I'm here to ask you for a date.."

Tzuyu faced me with a confuse face "D-Date? What do you mean?"

I mentally face-palmed when realization hit me "D-Date? Yeah! What's the date today?"

"U-uh" this yoda scoffed that made me want to laugh, she's so cute "25th of November, Sana-ya"

"Can we go on a date tomorrow?" I straightly asked. Huh, what's gotten on me? Why am I not nervous or scare to be rejected? What a miracle

"D-Date?" Tzuyu visibly gulp that made me hid my smiles "Y-You and Me? A friendly date?"

I smirked that made her looks away "If that's what you think..."

I stood up from the edge of her bed and stood in front of her, smiling teasingly as I smoothly slid my palm to her abs. Someone's on my damn body, why am I this confident?

She held my wrists and pushed me till my back hit the wall "Don't you ever play with me, Mrs. Chou...never again"

My mouth almost agape in shock. Holy crap, I want to delete this scene!

Our faces are just inches apart and I can feel her warm breath on my lips "Tomorrow, 9 in the morning.."

She let go of my arms and I feel so embarrassed. I get out of her room