Chapter 6

"You okay?" I dumbly asked her. She looked at me with her eyes red

"Do I look okay!?" She yells then hide her face again "Don't touch me"

I chuckled a little and sit in front of her, making sure our eyes are in level but I'm still taller than her "Sorry for that. You can talk to me, I know you're just sad Miss"

She look at me again as if she's stabbing me with her sharp glares "You don't know what I am feeling!"

"I will try to understand whatever is it." I said and extend my hand "Tzuyu"

She stared at my hands then stubbornly stood up without taking it "Minju"

"Oh.." I paused "My ramen is now cold. Come, eat with me."

This girl, Minju tailed me and sit beside me. I let her shared with my foods and she seems not eating for a day

In a middle of afternoon, I broke the silence "Mind to tell your problems?"

"Okay. Imma share this to you since you're kind and we are look-a-like" she said with a smug face, sipping the soup of the ramen. I stared at her face and shrugged my shoulders, she's not wrong

"Go on."

"My girlfriend broke up with me." she simply said in a calm tone "Do you know what to do when your girl left you?"

"Yeah" I muttered. I almost let out a laugh not until she spoke again "And my parents as well."

"You mean...your parents broke up?" I asked and she simply nod her head "How about you? Are you living alone now or do you have any relatives here?"

"Yeah. I am living on 3rd floor at room 301 alone. My Dad is paying my bill here every month and I have my cards. But damn it, I hope they will realize someday that I want a happy family and not those moneys" Minju stated as her tears fell down

I sadly let out a chuckle "We're just same, Minju"

"About Family or are you perhaps have a girlfriend?" she confusedly said as we're eyeing each other

"Both" I took a deep sigh and scratched my nape before continuing "Let me tell my story...can I?"

"Sure" this girl beside me replied and I started

"My Father is a business person, the one and only Chou. I cut off my ties with him and live with my girlfriend, we're in a relationship for almost 3 years. Her parents are rich as well and we're secretly dating on our parents only and yeah, we didn't know that they're planning something that made my life miserable" I keep glancing at this girl and she's just listening carefully "My Father found his long-lost daughter and I found my girlfriend cheating on me but I shrugged it off because that the day that I was about to propose to her and obviously, she rejected and left me on our shared house. And one day, I just found out that... she's marrying my long-lost sister. An arranged marriage for a fucking shitty business"

Minju rubbed my back and I smiled at her. I keep looking up so my tears won't fall

"That was sad but..do you still love her?" she asked

I bit my bottom lip and nod my head "Yes I do. She's just the one that I truly love. She's now my sister's wife but it's just an arranged marriage after all"

"Then what are you planning?"

"You know, I have a girlfriend now and we're living together at room 183. And as I've said, my sister is now married with my ex-lover, yeah?" Minju nodded "I'm still hoping that she'll come back in my arms. I still love her so I should show how much I love her, again

And that is what I wanted to say, Minju. Do not ever force a girl to love you again. Instead, show her and if she gave you a chance again, you should take ot seriously. Look at me, I become dumb that they when she rejected me. I should follow her and fight for our relationship right? I know she's just being forced by her parents and if I did fight for our relationship, it was like one-sided love and yeah, I let her go. But look, I'm just being happy for the past days and now because I want to show her again how much I love and deserve her."