3.HOME :

Taehyung along with jhope and his daughter reached the crystal pack house. He went inside the house the fresh smell of his home hitting his nostrils after 5 years. He inhaled sharply. He then looked around the living room but no one was there. Soon he heared some one talking and coming towards him.
"I don't want rogues in our pack mark. We will have to face a threat if we let them in. I want my pack to b.........." jimin couldn't finish his sentence when he saw the person infront of him. The trueblood just stared at the omega with wide eyes. Taehyung was surprised to see jimin. He didn't expect jimin to be the first person he would see in his house. He stared at jimin who was doing the same. They both didn't knew what to say. Mark who was standing besides jimin was shook to see tahyung there. He soon rushed inside the kitchen. The two former boyfriends just stared at each other. Either of them knew what to speak. Jimin decided to clear his throat and speak but was cut off by a squeal.
"My baby......." baekhyun who came rushing out of the kitchen yelled. He pulled taehyung close to him and kissed the omegas forehead. Taehyung hugged his eomma tightly. Both of them where crying hard. Soon they felt a pair of warm hands wrapping around them and taehyung sobbed even more. Chanyeol held his tears in and hugged his mate and son tightly. Soon they broke the hug when chanyeol felt a tug on his shirt. The alpha looked down to see the 8 year old girl tugging at his shirt. He smiled and picked up the girl who giggled.
"Hi princess....."chanyeol said making taehyung and baekhyun smile.
"Hello grandpa..."yuri said and chanyeol broke into a grin. He kissed his grand daughters cheeks. Soon yuri turned to her mother and made grabby hands. Taehyung chuckled seeing his daughters love towards him. Chanyeol placed the little girl down who instantly ran to his mother and hugged his leg.
"Aaah i feel sad. My grand daughter dosen't love me" baekhyun said dramaticaly clutching his heart making everyone laugh. Hearing her grand mother yuri quickly pulled her self away from her mommy and dashed to baekhyung. The omega smiled and hugged the little girl.
"Yuri loves grandma"she said and baekhyun felt tears in his eyes. It was after 8 years that he was able to call his grand daughter his. He didn't even properly saw her in the past. He smiled savouring the moment. Soon mark cleared his throat gaining everyones attention.
"Alpha i will be going then" mark said to which jimin nodded. Thats when taehyungs attention was snapped to jimin. Sensing the tension between the two baekhyun and chanyeol took yuri with them and went further away from the best friends. Jimin just stared at taehyung who was approaching him. Taehyung reached jimin and stood infront of him. Jimin sighed and was about to speak when taehyung threw himself at him. Jimin was startled by the omegas action he didn't expect taehyjng to hug him. More than anything he believed that taehyung would slap him for his mistakes in the past. As he came back to his senses he hesitantly placed his hands on taehyungs waist hugging the omega. Taehyung sighed and snuggled his head into the crook of jimins neck. Jimin also sighed feeling the familiar warmth of taehyung. Soon jimin felt his shoulder wet and he knew taehyung was crying. He pulled away from the hug and looked at taehyung to see the omega crying.
"Hey tae...what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked for which taehyung sniffled. He looked at jimin.
"I-i am sorry jiminie." Taehyung said making jimin frown.
"For what baby?" Jimin asked for which taehyung took a shaky breath.
"I-i am sorry... you where the o-one who always was there for me b-but i just left you like that and didn't even bother to say a proper good bye" taehyung sniffled and jimin just smiled ruffling the omegas raven locks.
"Hey...is that why you are crying. Don't be silly tae. I kinda deserved it remember i kept the big secret about your past from you" jimin said for which taehyung shook his head.
"No hyung. You are not the only one at fault. Everyone knew about it but no one had told me. So you are not at fault hyung." Taehyung sniffled and jimin hugged him close. They stayed like that for a minute or two but had to break the hug when taehyung was pulled away from his hold. Jimin frowned at looked at taehyungs back only to see a yuri glaring at him while besides her stood jhope who was trying his best to stiffle his laugh. Jimin instantly knew what was wrong with the girl becuase she was after all the daughter of jeon jungkook the most possesive trueblood. He smiled at the little girl and moved away from taehyung who frowned. Jimin gestured his eyes to yuri who was behing him. Taehyung turned to his daughter who flashed him an innocent smile. Jimin was shocked at how the girl was good at changing het expression within seconds. Taehyung smiled at his daughter who held his hand.
"Who is this mommy?" She asked warily looking at jimin from top to bottom. Jimin gulped at the little girl. He felt a little scared of the girl who was looking at him.
"Oh you don't remember him cupcake. He is uncle jimin my best friend. You saw him when you first saw mommy right." Taehyung said to his daughter who looked confused. But soon her face was formed into a an angry one . She glared at jimin with more intensity.
"Wasn't he mommys boyfriend?"yuri asked for which taehyung widened hi eyes. He didn't expect his daughter to blurt out there past like that.
"B-baby it was 5 years ago.... now we are just friends." Hearing taehyung jimin felt a pang on his chest. He knew the lovely moments he and taehyung had was already eneded. But he was still hoping for a new beggining but hearing that from the omega made him sad. Feeling jimins mood jhope choose to change the topic.
"Hey jiminie long time huh......" jhope said for which jimin smiled and approached jhope. They both talked and soon was immersed in there talk. Taehyung then took his daughters hand and made his way to his room. He entered his room and was unpacking. Yuri plopped on the bed and started to whine.
"Mommy when are going to meet daddy" she asked for which taehyung froze. He had to meet jungkook if he wanted it or not. He had to give his daughter her father back. He just sighed and turned to his daughter.
"I don't know baby....i will inform your daddy and he will come to visit you hmm"

"You mean us mommy" yuri corrected for which taehyung shook his head.
"No baby he only wants to see you and thats all" the omega said for which yuri only sighed. She knew she had to work hard for her mommy to forgive her daddy.

As taehyung and yuri where busy with unpacking they heared a knock on the door. Taehyung stood up and went to open the door. He opened it only to see jin with a wide smile.
"Hey tae..." jin said for which taehyung hugged him.
"Hey hyung. I missed you"

"I missed you too" jin replied. They broke the hug and soon namjoon came in there view. Taehyung hugged the alpha too. They then went to yuri and talked to her. After some time jin cleared his throat and looked at taehyung hesitating to speak.
"You can ask me hyung. I already know what you are going to ask." Taehyung said for which jin smiled sadly.
"Tae.....when are you contacting jungkook. You have to do it. You can't stop yuri from seeing her father"

"I am not stoping her hyung. But i can't call him either. I don't know what to talk to him. "

"Its ok tae... do you...uhmm...do you want me to call him and inform about your arrival" jin said for which taehyung nodded his head.
"Yes hyung. Please call him. I cant do it." Jin just smiled at the omega and ruffled his head. He then went out of the room along with namjoon. He then took his phone out and dialled a certain truebloods number. He talked to him and ended the call with a smile. He wanted jungkook and taehyung to be together so he will do anything he has to.

It was night time and taehyung and yuri where laying on there bed. The little girl snuggled close to her mother and hugged him. Taehyung wrapped his arm around his baby and kissed her forehead. He then thought about tomorrow. He had to meet jungkook and he was ready to face jungkook. To give his daughter her father. But he had one thing in his mind and that was to not let his guard down for the trueblood to reenter his life.....................

BORAHAE.........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜