Authors note :

Hey lovlies......

Here is the sequel to my first ever book "THE LEGENDARY LOVE"

I hope you guys will give this book the same love and support like you gave to my first book.

If you are new to my book please go back and read my other book because if not then you will not be able to understand the story of this book. This book is the continuation of my first book.

And to my dear readers who were waiting eagerly for this book here is the sequel.

Hello my readers this is me after 3 years of publishing this story. Now i am here because some of you started to question my character based on how the story progress. I feel really bad when some people say that i am mentally ill or something. You all need to understand that this is my first ever story on wattpad which i had wrote after reading so many other wattpad fanfics. So as a fetus writing this story will not be a perfect one and will have so many defects. If you are uncomfortable with reading this story then please kindly get out of here. I am fed up with people spewing hate on me.

I am aware of how brutal is sexual assault and rape are and i am aware of how it can traumatise people. So pleass refrain from saying that i am un aware of such.

Please be kind enough to understand that this is a fanfiction written by an unexperienced person and not someone who wants to justify rape or sexual abuse.

And i am begging you all to not attack me with your comments. Everyone comments that dont get offeneded and then they spew all the offensive hate comments at me. If it is not suppose to offence me then please refrain yourself from commenting hate.

I am really sorry if you all find this story triggering or umcomfortable for you all.

Please stop commenting on my character and mentality i am on the verge of deleting this story and every offensive comment is worsening my already worse deprssion and anxiety attacks🙂

This is how taehyung and jungkook look in this book.

Taehyung is now 25 years old.

Jungkook is now 29 years old

Jungsoo and yuri are both 8 years old now.

Just some quick infos about this book.

1. This book is the continuation of my book "THE LEGENDARY LOVE" so all the characters will be same.

2. As i had already said to you so many times i don't write full blown smut. And i am really sorry.

3. This book will not have a pathetic taehyung. I assure you that because in my other book so many of you felt sad for making tae pathetic.

4. There will be a really great surprise(twist is the right word) in this book.

5. This book will not be that long as my other book.

Thats all for now.

I hope you guys will love this book and don't forget to vote and comment. Please appreciate my work by voting(if you want so).

Until we meet in the first chapter.......

BORAHAE LOVLIES......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜