Horror Sans x Alligator! Reader

Enjoy my muffins!

Enjoy my muffins!

Idk POV:
I already in a bad mood. I was thirty feet, from tail tip to snout tip, nearly four thousand pounds. I was hungry and the woman who came everyday with a cow, bull or horse wasn't here, so I crawled into the bank of the river and made my way to the nearby road, laid down and played dead. Humans are stupid and will get close to things that are dead and/or rotting away. 'Good thing I looked like I was rotting from the moss and bones on my topside.' Very soon a pack of young humans stumbled across me and talked among themselves, the smallest was pushed forward towards me, he looked terrified. He slowly touched my snout and snapped his hand away, I didn't move, knowing patience is key. The rest circled around me, picking up my limbs, opening my mouth, touching the moss, and took photos. I continued to play dead while they did this. Soon a pack of adult humans ran towards me and pulled their, I'm assuming, their kids.

I waited/napped for an hour, when I barely opened my eyes they had a trailer close. And the humans were trying to pick me up. They together could barely pick up my entire tail. I was getting impatient, very hungry.

I quickly whipped my head towards a human, clamping my massive jaws down on them, and swallowed them. I then slowly walked back to my river, while the humans followed me. 'Idiots.' I swam under the surface of the water, swam to my favorite spot, which was under a dock. I've never seen the owner, but he often comes out and fishes with his buddies. As I got comfy in the mud, under the dock, I accidentally and repeatedly hit against his boat.

I don't care much about boats, if I know anything about boats is that if their moving there's food inside them. As the mud settled down on and around me, I listened to the soft lapping of the waves hitting the poles of the dock and riverbank.

After a while I heard the owners voice with his friends, but there was a new voice. A females voice. The owner has never had a female over before. The four voices talked to eachother. Then I saw a female human jump into the water, they had no clue that death was so close. I soon saw three skeletons jump in. One had a hole in his skull, one seemed to have tar or sludge dripping out of their sockets while the thirds eyes looked strange.

They mostly floated around, talking to eachother. I slowly drifted out of the mud and towards the female, holding completely still with my head under the surface. Their voices seemed a bit shocked, but then I felt hands touching the moss on my back. I clamped my jaws on the hands, the human's, and did the death roll. (U know when Gators do that) The skeletons panicked and got out as fast as they could as I killed the human and ate them. Can't waste food.

For the next few days the trio fed me cows and horses, sometimes humans. They brought other skeletons. They all looked strange.

The next day I was laying in the soft mud, I heard the skeleton with the hole in his skull, Horror, walk up to me cautiously. None of them have gotten this close. I watched him as he hovered his hand above my head. I pressed my head into his skeletal hand.

We both could tell that this friendship was going to last a long time somehow.