We went through that big hall. Then, I suddenly realized that I forgot to put my earrings.
A-Miss Maya, can I go to my room for a second? I forgot my earrings.
M:-My lady, you don't  have to ask me. Of course, i will be at the dinner table.
A:Thank you!
Ans i went to my room, i didnt remember which was mine. I entered to a random room and.. I was shocked!

A big room with so many books

A big room with so many books... that was my dream. Seeing all these books makes me want to take them all and read them . They're so beautiful, especially the room. The detailing, the decor, everything was like a fairytale. Then , suddenly I felt someone in my back.
A:Who-s there...?
Then i turned my back and ... I saw him.

(I know but hes handsome lmao)

...
I got a bit distracted, his eyes was the first thing that I saw ... magical. He actually feels familiar, don't know why... he looks out of his world.
PA:What are you doing here? That's my room! Only I have the access here! Get out of here, NOW!
A:Woah, calm down. I was just lost, I'm new here.
PA:then I'll show you the way out.
A:Okay,great,rude boy.
PA:Whatever, just get out.
Then I left the room. What a rude boy,ugh. I mean,all the boys are the same,why should I be surprised? Then I managed to fin my actual room, and to put my earrings fast , I dont want to be even more late then I am...
After that, i got to the hall again, wandering wheres the dinner table..
I'm feeling so nervous, and angry at the situation. I dont want all of this..  can i have a way out?
Suddenly Maya appeared and showed me the way to the dinner.
There was a really giant table. I'm not even surprised.. this palace is a fantasy place.