(Ch.1) Beach vacation

The group of friends we're all gathered at Amy's house. They all agreed that they needed something to get their last Adventure with Sonic off their mind. Amy suggested going on vacation and they all agreed that, that would probably help cheer them up.

(Shadow) How about the beach?

Everybody had looked at Shadow, not saying a word. Shadow just said "what" wondering why everybody was looking at him. Tails then said that, that was a great idea and they all started talking about what beach they would go to and what they would need to bring. Soon they all agreed on emerald resort and went home to pack their things.

<~><~><~><~>[Next day]<~><~><~><~>

The next day everybody agreed that Shadow could just teleport everybody there. They all decided to meet at cream's house. Luckily for them Shadow always had his chaos emerald with him. Before they left for the beach miss vanilla did rollcall to make sure that everybody was there. Once they were sure that everyone was there Shadow pulled out his chaos emerald and they all went to the beach.

(Shadow) CHAOS CONTROL!

As soon as they reach their destinations they all went to their rooms. Blaze shared a room with Silver sense they're dating. Same with Rouge and Knuckles. Gadget shared a room with Zero and Amy shared a room with Cream and Vanilla. All that was left was Shadow and Tails. They took the last empty room.

There had only been two people that had known about Shadow's feelings for Sonic. And thankfully for Shadow, Tails was one of the two. The only other person that knew about his feelings for Sonic other than Tails was his best friend, Rouge. So he at least had somebody to talk to when he needed it. And he trusts Rouge to keep his feelings a secret.

After a while that night, Shadow Was able to convince the little twin tailed fox to go to sleep. Sense Shadow could not sleep he decided to do the one thing that would help him clear his mind. Take a nice relaxing walk.