1. The Background story

Elementary school didn't treat me that well. I had this one friend called May, which I knew since I was 3 or 4 but when we came in the first-class things started going very wrong... . I wasn't skinny and in today's society you need to be pretty to appreciate, and I wasn't even close to it. I feel that some schools or at least classes always pick on person out of the crows, who they want to put down, that at least how it felt for me starting with the first class. The kids were awful, they even created a stone called "Annabel's spit stone", anytime they were mad at me or probably just bored they spit on it. In fifth grade we got this new boy, his name was Finn. I didn't even know that much about him but every time in class we kept looking at each other and I finally thought there would be someone who would actually like me. At my 12th birthday I told him that I like him, ... that I rly like him and a week later he told me that he likes me back. This "relationship didn't last longer than a day, because of the people in my class and in general the people in my school than honestly... no one liked me. I was still in love with him, I thought I did, but I didn't know that just two years later I would meet someone, who I'll fall in love with more than I could ever imagine. 6 years school and it never got really better. There was something that happened at the end of 6th grade which made me feel better, worth it. I became friends with this one girl Kim, she was in my year and just a half year younger than I was and I trusted her and with the time we became best friends and I thought we would be like that till the rest of our days. Anyways... after I finished the 6th grade I became to a new school and luckily Kim came to the same school as I did and also in the same class. I was so happy to finally leave the elementary school because I believed in it, I believed in a change. But apparently everything went different than I planned.