3. The Class Trip

So, we went on this class trip with this other class and we were separated and just drove there and back together and saw each other sometimes at lunch. We needed to get in groups of four for the rooms and I got into a room with3 different girls, which at least talked to me and I thought everything was alright. I got along well with the 3 girls and thought that probably things could finally get better we ate lunch together and everything was fine. At bedtime we were all in our rooms and I felt very fast asleep with the others in the room. But when I woke up they were gone, I was wondering if they just already woke up and went to breakfast and just didn't wanted to annoy me and wake me up, but when I went to the cafeteria were we all ate any dinner, I found out that just about a half hour after I fell asleep they sneaked out of the room and told our class teacher that I didn't let them sleep and that they want to change rooms, thinking I was the "bad guy" my teacher didn't asked more about it and they were allowed to go to different rooms and sleep there. I felt betrayed and locked out, again. As expected, the class trip went horrible, I was all alone and felt lonely and misunderstood. After 5 days the trip was over, and we prepared to go back. At 11am on a Friday we all got in the bus together with our neighbor class. While I set my first step into that bus, I had no idea what I was getting myself into and what would be happening and how it going to change my life in the next 2 hours.