4. The Class Trip p2

Because of the fact that I talked to no one, I sat in front of the last line with an empty sit next to me, next to that one there was this little corridor and the other two sits like its normal for a classic bus. And on that sit next to the corridor on my left sat this boy, he had curly brown hair and brown eyes and I couldn't stop locking at him. After about 10 minutes we started talking, about the most random stuff you can talk about and what our names are and old that "get to know things". After two hours we arrived back at the school and all I know after that was that he was as old as I was, and that his name Nico was. I couldn't stop thinking about him, about his laugh and all the things we talked about. And at this moment I realized that I just spend the best two hours of the last two months talking to a boy, which I don't even know his number from or something that I thought was more important, that I'm never going to date this guy, this lovely guy who put a smile on my face when no one else could anymore. I waited 15 minutes in the cold, waiting for my parents to pick me up, all the time, at the school, in the bus and at home, I was thinking about a way to get his number or at least any social media contact. I was thinking about it the whole day, but I didn't know how to go forward, I didn't know any of his friends, not even who they are, so I had no point where I could've started. I was about to give up when I got a text message from an unknown number... .