Loading...

Adrien Agreste- Son of Gabriel Agreste
Age: 21
Character: Chat Noir
Ballet History: His father and mother have taught him since he was a baby, and has been taking private (and some duet classes, his partner being Chloe Bourgeois, the mayor's daughter) classes since he could walk. His career hit off quickly due to his father's name and his natural talent.
Extra Information: Has been Homeschooled for his entire life. Mother died from a rare illness when he was 14. Lives with his father, father's assistant- Nathalie, and bodyguard. He's best friends with Gabriel Agreste's music producer/pianist, Nino Lahiffe, who has actually taught Adrien a bit, in the little free time the dancer has.

Luka Couffaine- Brother of Juleka Couffaine
Age: 21
Character: Viperion
Ballet History: His mother took him and his twin sister to a show when they were 5, and instantly fell in love with the dance form. He's currently most famous for his amazing performances with his dance partner, aka his sister, Juleka Couffaine
Extra Information: Father disappeared before he was born. Over-protective over Juleka. Knows a bit of guitar, learned from his mother.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng- Daughter of Paris' best bakers
Age: 21
Character: Ladybug
Ballet History: Has been dancing since she was 7, and due to her natural flexibility, gracefulness, and strength, learned very quickly. Pursuing ballet as a career and teaches at The Academy of Ballet in Paris.
Extra Information: Keeps her long, navy blue, locks in a high pony or sometimes when she's feeling it, space burns. Shares an apartment with her best friend, Alya Cesaire, who majors in Graphic Design.

Juleka Couffaine-Sister of Luka Couffaine
Age: 21
Character: Ensemble and Akumatized Victim
Ballet History: After seeing a few more shows as she got older, she joined what her twin brother had started many years ago. Starting with group lessons, and solo lessons as she got older, then starting to duet with Luka.
Extra Information: Keeps her medium length, purple hair in two dutch braids, or sometimes just loose. Best Friends with Rose Lavillant.

Chloe Bourgeois-Daughter of the Mayor
Age: 21
Character: Understudy of Ladybug and Costume Designer
Ballet History: Started dancing when since she was 6. When she was younger she was much more spoiled and quite frankly, a brat, but as she got older she learned (from ballet) that you need to work to get results. Trained at Gabrielle's school, (the best one in Paris, but very difficult to get in, which wasn't much of a problem for her since her father is the mayor) and when they got older, started dancing with Adrien.
Extra Information: Wears her long, beautiful, blonde hair in a loose braid, and in a messy bun on hot days. Very well known across France and especially Paris. Cares for her fans very much. (A/N definitely not because I love nice/older Chloe hahaha what makes you say that)

Kagami Tsurugi-Daughter of famous fencer
Age: 21
Character: Understudy of Akumatized Villain and Costume Designer
Ballet History: When she was younger her parents didn't support her as much, but after seeing that she was able to do well at it, and that it took lots of strength and brought some fame, sent her to Gabriel Agreste's school of Ballet. Very strong and sometimes subconsciously sneaks in some fencing like moves into her dances.
Extra Information: Wears her medium-short length hair a low ponytail simply for convenience. Doesn't have many friends, but would consider Chloe and Adrien as ones.

Gabriel Agreste-Famous Ballet Dancer
Age: 51
Character: Directer, Writer and Choreographer of the Show
Ballet History: Very famous and excellent and ballet.
Extra Information: Lives in the Agreste mansion and lives, eats, and breathes ballet.
————————————————————————
A/N Hello everyone! I'm still not too sure where I'm going with this story and if anyone will even read it, but I'm having a fun time thinking of the main storyline, and I hope at least a few people will stick around to see it. I'm pretty nervous for this but hopefully it goes well- This chapter is mainly just for everyone's information and I'll hopefully start the actual story soon. Stay safe everyone! <3

x