What I Call Home

It was a normal New York night.... I thought anyways. Me and my best friend Zaya were going to a more shady bar that night. I don't know exactly why but Zaya said she had a friend that worked there. So we went there that night and I was wearing a short black skirt with fishnets. Then I was wearing a tight red tanktop with a leather jacket to top it. I have long dark brown hair with bronze skin. I have blue/green eyes with long natural eyelashes. My eyebrows are arched. I am part mexican and my name is Eva. I am a more fit person and is to be told I am stubborn, fierce, brave, bold, yet quiet and sly and intelligent at the same time? So back to the story... by the time an hour passed I was wasted. I was so drunk. Me and Zaya were a mess. About 10 different men walked up to me and tried to take advantage of a drunk women. But I turned them all down. I can handle myself and whatever is in my way. I have lived in run down buildings and we have a place called sanctuary. It is a place were teenagers go and be free. There is graffiti and beer and parties and chill. It is the best place in the world. It has places to stay and the electricity works too. No cop has ever found it. When teens runaway they go there. I have been there for 9 years. Both my parents died when I was 7. I am 16 now. My parents were in a car crash about a mile away from sanctuary. A 14 year old boy saw it happen. He saved me and he took me to sanctuary. I was a lot younger than the rest of the people they ranged from 13-21. I was only 7 remind you. I have been known as little one. Everyone knows me there. The person that runs it is a 23 years old. His name is Kevin. I was his little helper. I have always been at his side ever since he aloud to take me in. Oh that 14 year was him, he was the one that created the place. The cops caught me one time because it is the law, you cant be a runaway you have to have an adult. The cops call me the little runaway because they catch me but cant keep me. It's actually hilarious. So I should get back to the story...... so after I turned down 10 guys I decided to go to the roof because back at sanctuary people always sat up there to smoke or get some air or something it just reminded me of it. No one was up on the bar roof or at least I thought. Because the only way was a ladder hidden in the back. Anyways I had sat up there with a case of beer even though I was drunk already... I continued to drink. Drinking is my way to cope with things. I don't smoke cigarettes just because I like to keep my lungs good when I runaway from the cops every so often. I am really fast, that's why Zaya calls me speedy. Zaya had left the bar WAY before me. She is a good girl that has a perfect life. She has asked me to live with her but I would never abandoned my crew back at sanctuary. I love thinking to myself. I talk to myself all the time. I am a loner. I have my crew of 3 at sanctuary and Zaya. That is it. I barely say anything as it is to them anyways. I could barely stand but I am smart. You see this bar is about 30 buildings away from sanctuary, I could do a little parkour and get there without the cops on me. So right now I am jumping and rolling and flipping on roof to roof. You could say my agility is bomb as fuck. In less then 10 minutes I reached home. I went into the party room as we call it and found myself to the couch. It was 3am when I jumped into the window. I fell asleep on the couch. And tomorrow is when the most chaotic day in my life ever happened....