Introduction

Hey guys! Sooo i've been reading a LOT otome isekai anime and manga lately aannndd i'm hooked! So, I decided to throw my hat in the ring and make my own story!

Bella: Uh didn't you JUST start on your Revenge Pact story along with two other stories you haven't even finished?

A/n: Well I couldn't come up with anything yet and got bored, so I started this story. Beside i'm not not abandoning any of them I just haven't had any ideas yet, i'm sure i'm not the only one dealing with writer's block and I thought this would help.

A/n: Anyway~ I would also like to inform you all that i'm going to structure this story a bit different than my other one's. Usually i'd do the characters first than the first chapter, but this time i'm going to do the chapter first and do the character later on, just a heads up so no one who read my other stories get confused.

A/n: Oh! And before I close out, does anyone have ANY recommendations for Villainess stories? These are the one's i've already read from favorite to least:

- Beware The Villainess (Melisse is the best and Nine & Yuri are f*cking adorable. OT3!)

- The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass (Aria is a QUEEN. F*ck the two-face b*tch known as Mielle)

- When the Villainess Loves (Unnie is adorable and i'm still waiting to meet Airel, so not sure if she's gonna be a two-face b*tch, who doesn't care about other people or generally a naive girl with little to no awareness)

- Shadow Queen (I love the art style and Elena! Idk why everyone thinks her cousin is hot though he clearly crazy)

- The villainess Lives twice (Story's good, but it feels at little dragged on)

A/n: There was another one I read where the villainess ends up with the demon king and the original protagonist is aware they are living in a story and is actually evil and tries to take down the villainess for "ruining" her story, but I cannot remember the name of the mange was, sorry. And before anyone asks yes I have seen My Next Live as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Dorm. I've only seen the anime and haven't read the manga yet because i'm waiting for season 2 which is coming out in 2021, spring i think! I'm also reading Virtues Of The Villainess.

A/n: Anyway this went on longer than expected. That is all! I hope you all enjoy the story! Goodbye and Happy New Year!