Ch-2: I'm The Villainess!?

Y/n's POV:

I stared in complete disbelief at my reflection 'W-What the hell is this!? Why do I look like a kid!? Furthermore, what the hell happened to my face!?' I thought starting to panic the more I look into the mirror. "Actually...Now that I get a closer look, this face looks familiar..." before I could do anything else, the door to the room was pushed opened revealing two women in maid outfits. "Oh my goodness! She's awake! Quickly! Inform the madam that the young lady is awake now!" the older looking maid yells at the younger looking maid. "Y-Yes ma'am! R-Right away!" the younger maid sputters out before rushing out the room. The older maid then turns to me causing me to flinch ever so slightly "My lady! You are far too weak to be out of bed! You simply must rest!" The older maid says walking over to me only to pick me up and carry me to the bed carefully placing me down onto the bed and pulling the covers over me. "The madam should be here in a moment" Right on cue the door swung open to reveal a tall, beautiful woman with long, wavy, snow white hair, pale skin and icy blue eyes.

 "The madam should be here in a moment" Right on cue the door swung open to reveal a tall, beautiful woman with long, wavy, snow white hair, pale skin and icy blue eyes

(The Woman)

"Y/N! My dear child are you alright!?" the woman says running towards the bed and pulling me into a tight embrace "I was so worried about you! My beloved daughter." I honestly had no idea of what to do. I have no idea who any of these people are!? Yet they all seem to know my name, how strange. "U-Um, i'm sorry, but...Who are you?" A shocked silence filled the door as both women stare at me with a look of absolute horror. "W-What? What do mean 'Who are you?', Y/n? D-Don't you recognize your own mother?" the woman says tears forming in her eyes. 'Geez now I feel bad...I didn't mean to make her cry...' I thought to myself as I awkwardly hug the woman back. "Madam, please don't fret! I shall get the family physician and he should know what is wrong with the young lady." "Yes! Please, do so!" the older maid then rushed out the room only to come back a few minutes later with an older man right behind her. "Oh, Sir Benett it's awful! The young lady can't seem to remember me! Is there anything you can do!?" The man I now know was Benett looks at me concerned before nodding he head. "I will see what I can do, madam..." Benett then walks over to me and proceeds to ask me a bunch of different questions.

"Hmm...I'm afraid the young miss has some form of amnesia. She can't seem to remember anything other than her first name..." Benett explained with a downcast face "Oh how dreadful! To think my own daughter would forget me!" the woman says with a disheartened look in her eyes as the older maid rubs her shoulders in a comforting gesture. "It truly is madam. I fear this was caused by the young miss's fall down the stairs" "It's all that awful woman's fault!" "Madam please!" "No! It was bad enough that I was forced to live under the same roof as that whore! But then she tries to kill MY child! That disgusting leech deserved to die a slow and painful death! How dare Ivan only her banished!" I wonder who she's talking about? They sound like an awful person.

Benett then turns back to me and crouches down beside the bed at my eye level "I want you to listen close and remember, alright?" I nod my head listening carefully as he begins to speak "Your name is Y/n Froideur. You are the young lady of the noble house of Froideur and the woman standing next to me is your mother and madam of the house, Lady Elise Camille Froideur" It felt as though time itself had stopped upon hearing that name. "Y/n...Froideur..." It was like a hard slap to the face once the realization started to sink in. The Froideurs were a noble household that had many ties with the imperial family and was the family name of both the villain and one of the capture targets in Reign of Light. However, I was still was a little skeptical if this was really the world of Reign of Light. So, I decided to play along and pretend I had amnesia as a way to confirm whether or not my theory was correct. "I-I think I remember something!?" I said feigning surprise as they all looked at be with shocked faces "What is it child? What do you remember!?" Benett asks with interest. "I remember seeing a black swan with it's neck wrapped around a sliver sword!" In the game, a black swan with its neck around a sliver sword was the Froideur family noble crest, so if maybe it'll be the same here? "She remembers the house emblem!" "Yes! Is there anything else you remember my dear!" I pretended to think really hard "I'm sorry I can't seem to think of anything else..." I said putting on a sad face.