Chapter 5

_____________
I woke up with the bright light of the sun shining in my face. I looked around and noticed i was in the flower garden.

I got up and made my way home, im going to be late to school again. I couldnt care less but i really need to pass my classes so i can get out of that rotten place.

Once i arrived i went inside finding a scared Rosa.

"Omg laura where were you? I went to wake you up but you werent in your room. You almost gave me a heartattack."

"Im sorry.. I just had to clear my head.." I told her

"Ok. But next time you leave plz tell me." I nodded even though i wasnt going to do it. "Now go on into your room and get ready for school, ill have your breakfast ready"

I got to my room and picked a dark outfit. Black skinny jeans. Black hightops. Black beanie. The only color that popped out was my white long sleeve shirt. I curled my hair and everything.

Why do i even try to look pretty? Not even make-up will make me look pretty.

I looked in the mirror and remembered what vanessa would always tell me.
"Laura you dont need to wear make-up to look pretty. Youre pretty just the way you are."

That was years ago, when you didnt have to worry about what anyone thinks of you. Society got messed up. Now, all it cares about is for girls to be skinny and beautiful.

I went downstairs and left the house not bothering to eat breakfast.

[][][][][][][][][][]
As i walked to my locker i noticed theres a group of guys fighting by my locker. Great

I got there hoping they'll see me ad stop.
They didnt seem to notice me ofcourse.

"Can you two go fight somewhere else im gonna be late" i told them this time making sure they see me.
They listened and got out of my way and started fighting somewhere else."idiots." I heard footsteps ariving from behind me.

I turn aroun to see the same blonde i saw yesterday. "What.."

"Hey Laura" he said with a bright smile leaning next to my locker.

I looked at him, then sighed.
"Whats wrong?" He asked

"Nothing that should concern you." I fake smiled

"Youre interesting" he told me looking at me straight in the eyes

"What do you mean?" I backed away from him. Not taking my eyes off of his

"Youre mysterious, pretty, and you seem unique in some way i havent figured out." He kept looking in my eyes.

Why cant i pull away?
Will he figure me out?
Does he really mean those words?
Its like hes trying to read me through my eyes.

I hear him chuckle
I finally broke our gaze and looked down.
"How about we hang out today?"
"I ca-"
"Great meet me in the front gates once schools finished."

Guess ill have to go.. If i do or say something stupid ill die. Not a bad idea but you know what i mean..

"C'mon we're gonna be late for class"

I sighed as we left to go to class.

________
Ill post the rest once i get back frim school.
Anyway Raura are hanging out. who knows what might happen 😉
Comment vote whatever floats your boat.