Chapter 3

{ Bold is lauras pov normal is ross's pov ok? Ok 😉 also guys im not used to typing the full words lol i use the txt type see like tht ⬅️ so u might see a bunch of typos}

The school bell finally rang. I got up from the restroom floor, i went to the toilet to flush the blade. After that i just looked at myself in the mirror. A horrible figure standing infront of it, and that figure was me..

I washed my face then dried it. I left the restroom, walking out the school getting ready to go home when a blonde tall guy bumped into me. I dont blame him, i am invisible to evryone.

"Im so sorry i didnt see you there" the blonde guy appologized.

"Its ok.. Nobody Does.." I told him reasuring it was ok that im use to it.

"Im Ross, Ross lynch" he said with a smile.

How can he smile? He makes it seem so easy. Maybe its because he actually has a reason to smile. As for i, im just a useless monster taking up space in this world.

"You ok?" He questioned snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Im ok." I simply replied knowing god damn well im not. But even if i told him he wouldnt care. So why bother right?

He chuckled at my simple answer. He took a good look of me before opening his mouth to speak.

"Wait. You're the girl in my first period right?"

I nodded. not really in the mood to talk. Not that i ever am. I just wanna go home and cry like always. Why do i have to be so weak?! I hate that about myself. I hate my smile. My body. My face. My hair, everything. Im a monster.

I probably look like a freak im just staring at him while thinking about all my flaws. i see his lips moving but im not even listening to a word he says. I think he asked me a question but me being my idiot self trying to go home just nodded to everything.
Until i saw him reaching for his phone.

"Here just type your phone number in here" he handed me his phone.

"You dont want my number." I told him

"Why?"

"Because im a nobody. Im not fun. Im not pretty. Im n-"

"You are very insecure about yourself. Arent you?" He cut me off. Observing me

I just stayed quiet. Not really knowing what to say.

"I thought u were a bubbly person"

"Why you thought that?" I tilted my head. I probably already know the answer. Hes going to say 'because u look like an outgoing girl'.

"Because you look like an outgoing, chill girl" he said, yup see looks dont always tell the truth buddy.

"Well sorry to break it to you but im not. I have something that'll prevent you or anyone else, from knowing the truth." Referring to my smile. Because

Behind my smile is everything no one will understand about me.

changing the subject he asked me for my name.
My name.

"Laura Marano." I told him looking down.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful flower"

Lies...

Why am i still here?

"Listen uh-"

"Ross" he chuckled

"Ok. Listen Ross as much as i'd love too keep chatting with you, i really need to go home."

"Its cool. Well i'll see you tomorrow Laura." He smiled and walked away who knows where.

He seems so different yet original, u know?

People who usually talk to me i imidietly cut them off by leaving them talking to themseleves.
But Ross.. He's something.

I shook my head and skated all the way home. Its by the park, all i can hear is mothers talking, laughing, LOVING their children. And the children laughing, giggling playing around. Buying ice cream from the ice cream man. You know having family time.
Once i arrived the steps of my house i opened the door, stepping inside dropping the skateboard on the floor.

"Im home..." I told the maid as i made my way to my room.
"Ms. Marano i made a soup with vegetables and chicken if you'll l-"

"Ill just take an apple" i went down the few steps i took and grabbed an apple from the table.

She just sighed.

"Ms. Ma-"

"Rosa just call me Laura."
I dont like when she calls me Ms. Marano. It brings a bunch of memories of my mother to me. And thats something i trying really hard to forget.

"Im sorry Ms.- i mean Laura"

"Its ok. And go ahead and eat. By the way your check is in your room."

"Thank you sweetie. But i dont really care if u pay me. Ive been taking care of you since you've been born. I think of you as my own daughter. And all i want is to make u happy. I love you so much laura it hurts seeing you like this. You were so happy."

She thinks of me as her own daughter and loves me...

"Thank you Rosa." I went to hug her letting myself break into her arms.

"Shh its ok sweetie" she hugged me back.

"I just miss them so much!.."

I dont remember when was the last time i was being held into someones arm. Or having someone reasure me that its gonna be ok. I dont even remember when was the last time i heard someone tell me they love me.

This this was all i needed someone telling me its gonna be ok. Even if they didnt mean it i just needed to hear it.

"Thank you for everything rosa.." I thanked her once again before pulling away from her and going upstairs to my room.

I let my body fall into a pillow and shortly i began to cry again.
It hurts so much.

I opened a drawer to get a blade. But my eyes landed on a book. I reached to grab it. When i opened it i saw nothing but memories.

Letting more tears fall i flipped the pages.

One certain picture captured my eyes.

My 13th birthday party.

I remember that day.

Me and vanessa were having a great time partying with all our friends. me and my friends dancing to Teenage dream by katty perry. Vanessa talking and laughing with a couple of friends she invited.
My parents were laughing smiling that they saw me enjoying my party.
They called us all to get ready to cut the cake us being childish we ran towards the table except for vanessa and her friends.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear laura! Happy birthday to you!" They all sang
I smiled like an idiot that day.

That day went by fast knowing we were busy having so much fun we didnt check the time.

I bursted out crying. Flipping through the rest of the pictures.

that was the last memory i had of them.

Life is a joke

The more you tell it the sooner you get tired of it.

I looked at the time it was barely eight.

I decided to put music on while i slept hugging the memmory book.

Hope you guys liked this chapter 😊
Comment and vote plz 😘