Chapter 13

The next morning, Tula woke up and was being violently sick. She knew she hadn't been feeling well over the last few days. She didn't know what it was but decided to make an appointment to see a doctor. Rich stumbled out of bed as he heard her being sick for the third time.

Rich: T?

Tula: In here.

Rich: *sitting down beside her and moving her hair* You ok babe?

Tula: Do I look it?

Rich: Yeah silly question.

Tula: Sorry, I shouldn't have snapped.

Rich: It's alright, I shouldn't have asked such a stupid question.

Tula: I'm gonna wash my face and go back to bed.

Rich: Do you want me to come too?

Tula: Not if you've got things to do babe.

Rich: Nah, I'm not working today and you aren't going to college in that state.

Tula: I'm not in today anyway. It's my day off.

Rich: Oh right. Are you supposed to be in tomorrow?

Tula: Yeah.

Rich: Do you wanna see what you feel like and if you're not well, you can stay off again?

Tula: Yeah OK. Can you go make me an appointment to see a doctor please babe?

Rich: Yeah sure.

Tula: Thanks.

Rich: It's OK. You lay in bed and I'll go and make you this appointment.

He went tp make her an appointment with a doctor, they were fully booked until Friday, so he booked her an appointment for Friday.

Rich: T?

Tula: On the sofa.

Rich: They're fully booked until Friday so I got you an appointment for Friday.

Tula: *sighs* That's 3 days away.

Rich: I did ask if they had anything sooner but they said unless someone cancels their appointment, they are fully booked until then.

Tula: Fuck sake.

Rich: Will you be OK until then?

Tula: Guess I'll have to be.

Rich: I know it's not ideal but what can we do?

Tula: I just want to find out what's wrong with me.

Rich: I know babe, I know.

Later in the afternoon, Dino phones Rich to ask if he can come round. He says no because Tula's not up to visitors. As usual, he causes a fuss and demands to know why he can't come round to see his cousin.

Rich: Look mate, I'm not being funny but she's not well. I don't want her to get annoyed if you say something to upset her.

Dino: I won't. Just half an hour please?

Rich: Hold on, I'll ask her.

Dino: OK.

Rich: *to Tula* Can he come round just for half an hour?

Tula: Pass me the phone.

Rich: OK, here.

Tula: Look Dino, I'm not well, I'm not in the mood for seeing people. Maybe another day but not right now. I'm sorry.

Dino: OK. Fine.

Tula: Don't go all moody.

Dino: I'm not.

 Tula: Oh whatever.

Tula passes the phone back to Rich and goes to lie down. He hangs up and goes to check on her. She's really not very well and he's worried about her. 

Rich: T?

Tula: Just go out or something yeah? I need some space on my own.

Rich: Are you sure?

Tula: Yeah.

Rich: OK, well I'll be back in an hour or 2.

Tula: OK fine.

He went out to see his mates and Tula got up because she felt sick (again!) She didn't want to worry Rich because he was with his mates. She stood up and as soon as she stood up, became really faint, light headed and dizzy. She went to sit down but didn't make it to the bed on time and she collapsed on the floor and was there for over an hour. The question is, what on earth could be so wrong with her? Also, how would Rich feel for leaving her and  she collapsed?