**✿❀ Chapter ten ❀✿**

Happy new year🥳🥳🥳 I hope you all had a great new year😊

                *Now hope you enjoy😊*

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
         I've been planning things for a week now, but I can't stop thinking of how the day is going to go down. I got up to take a shower, so that I could calm down and make sure that everything goes right.

                         *After shower*

         I was walking to school eating an apple, and saw Soobin walking alone so I stayed back a bit walking behind him just watching him look tiny. I stayed behind him watching him all the way to school before going up to him and saying something.

         "Hey Soobin could you please wait for me before you get lunch please." I looked at Soobin holding his hand before he looked me in the eyes before speaking.

         "Ok but I'll only wait for you for 5 minutes then I'm going to get lunch hyung. I was also wondering if you could maybe walk with me to class?" I couldn't believe what he was saying but I answered quickly before he changed his mind.

         "Yes I would love to walk you to class." I was holding his hand while walking with him to class and it felt sweet, a feeling that I want to keep close.

Soobin's p.o.v.
         I couldn't stop thinking of what Yeonjun hyung needed me and the worst part is that his boyfriend sits next to me. I didn't want to think about it anymore, so I looked at the board and started to take notes. It didn't take long of me taking notes before Wooyoung hyung started saying something.

         "You know that Yeonjun didn't go stay home last night, he came over to my place, we had some fun and soon he'll forget about you." Hearing that made me mad but really sad but maybe I should listen to Yeonjun hyung at lunch before I start crying. I tried not to think of bad things but it's all I could think about now. I didn't want to cry in front of people so I raised my hand.

         "Sir may I go to the restroom?" He nodded as I was leaving the class I gave Beomgyu a note so he would come to the restroom. I waited 5 minutes when I saw Beomgyu walk in pulling me into a stall.

         "Hyung what happened are you ok tell me I'll listen to you." I looked at him trying not to cry before I spoke.

         "Yeonjun hyung told me earlier that he wanted me to wait for him before I get my lunch and I don't know what's gonna happen so I'm trying not to cry." I looked at him and he grabbed my hands before speaking up.

         "Hyung I think maybe he has something to tell you so don't think anything bad not until it happens, ok?" I hugged him before leaving the restroom to go to class.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
         I was waiting to see when Soobin would come back because he left after Wooyoung said something to him and I can't help but worry about him. I was waiting when he came in after 15 minutes he looked down, but he didn't look like he was crying which made me feel a little better. I was hoping that the bell would ring so it was lunch, and I could finally do what I have been planning for the last week. As I was hoping for the bell to ring it did,  so the teacher said we were done and left the class as we picked up our things. I picked up my things quickly before running off to get what I needed from outside. I ran quickly to find the person.

         "Hey you're the guy that came with the order I placed right?" The guy nodded before speaking up.

         "Yeah so your Choi Yeonjun and you have the order of a dozen chocolate covered strawberries, so let me just get those for you and your flowers also I need you to sign this paper saying that you got your things." I nodded as he gave me the clipboard to sign the papers while he grabbed my things. I gave him the clipboard as he gave me my things, and I started running back inside making sure to be careful with Soobin's things. I was running almost there when Wooyoung tried to get in my way, but someone pulled him back so I kept running till I made it to the cafeteria. I stopped catching my breath and seeing that Soobin was there waiting for me. I put my things down grabbing Soobin's things and going to him. I went behind him standing there before speaking up.

         "Choi Soobin could you please look behind you." He turned so I kept speaking.

         "I want to say this in front of your friends and some random people. I want to tell you that I'm not dating him and I've never dated him. I fell in love with a cute, kind, sweet, adorable, handsome, and beautiful guy, so I want to know if you Choi Soobin would please become my boyfriend." I pulled out the strawberries and flowers as I looked at Soobin who was crying.

         "Hyung yes I would love to be your boyfriend and story for crying I'm just really happy." Kai came up to me taking the flowers and strawberries so I hugged Soobin before pulling back and looking at Soobin.

         "Can I kiss you baby?" I looked at Soobin who was nodding, so I kissed him not caring about anyone around us. I licked Soobin's bottom lick getting a small moan before slipping my tongue into his mouth. I had my arms around his waist pulling him closer and deeper into the kiss. I didn't realize Soobin couldn't breathe as he pulled back.

         "Hyung I like your kisses but I need to breathe too so um maybe we could do this later?" I looked at him as he started to blush so I gave him a peck before nodding as we went to get some food.

Huening Kai's p.o.v.
         A lot of people were looking at Yeonjun and Soobin hyung kissing, so my hyungs were making people look away as they kept kissing. After Soobin hyung pulled back saying something to Yeonjun hyung they went off to get food together.

         "Hey Taehyun hyung you had something to do with this didn't you?" I looked at him as he went back to eat his food.

         "Yeah I might have but they make a cute couple and I'll be good for them also it wasn't all a joke that Soobin's parents want to marry him to someone. I mean they have a big company, and their child would want someone who knows about those things by his side. That guy I introduced to Soobin hyung, San hyung, he's the one his parents want to marry him to. I didn't really want that, so I got him to help me and also he happens to like Wooyoung hyung. I don't want Soobin hyung to be married to someone he doesn't know. Also we can all see that he fell for Yeonjun hyung the first time he saw him." After he said I couldn't stop thinking of something while I was thinking of this, Yeonjun and Soobin hyung came back with their food.

         "Wait Soobin hyung, aren't your parents coming home today?!"

       ➷➹➷➹ End of chapter ten ➷➹➷➹

             ◇◆◇ Hope you enjoyed ◇◆◇