**✿❀ Chapter nineteen ❀✿**

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        It was already Monday and Kai was all better, but we hadn't seen my parents since last Thursday. We were sitting by the pool relaxing when Mr. Kim came up to us.

        "Young master your parents will be coming for lunch and they would like you and your friends to join them." I knew what my parents wanted, but I didn't want to talk to them but before I could say no Soobin spoke up.

        "We would love to have lunch with them and the kids will be with us too." Mr. Kim nodded bowing before leaving.

        "Baby why would you do that? I didn't want to have lunch with them." I pouted not wanting to sit there awkwardly with them staring.

        "Ok follow me." Soobin got up going inside so I followed him until we were in my room.

        "Oppa if you have lunch with your parents you can do whatever you want with me." I could feel myself getting turned on by his words as he laid down on the bed seductively. I was about to get closer but Kai came into the room.

        "Sorry hyungs but I need to take a shower so we can have lunch." I quickly turned around nodding at Kai as Soobin giggled on the bed at how flustered I was. Kai got his clothes going into the restroom. I sighed as I felt Soobin's arms around my waist.

        "Hyung how about we change and go down for lunch." I nodded as we started looking for clothes to change into.

                           *At lunch*

        We were all sitting down waiting for my parents at the dining table. Taehyun and Beomgyu were in their own world while Kai sat still not knowing what to do.

        "Sorry for being late boys, one of our meetings ran long." They sat down and my mom quickly got back up.

        "Ooh Soobin dear come here!" I blinked in surprise at how happy she was with her arms open as Soobin made his way to her.

        "Look how tall you are and you look just like your mother." Soobin gave her a sweet smile nodding at what she just said.

        "Ok dear go back to your seat and Mr. Kim please have them bring us our lunch." I watched as Mr. Kim walked off, going into the kitchen and coming back with some maids that had our food.

        "Yeonjun I wanted to say I'm sorry about what happened Thursday. Also your father and I are happy that you married Soobin. If I do say so I always wanted you to marry Soobin." I looked at her surprised by what she had said.

        "Mom what do you mean?" I was curious as to why she had said that.

        "You see Soobin was nothing but pure adorable when I first met him and the interactions between you two were always cute. I just didn't see it coming when Soobin's mom called me telling me that you and Soobin had gotten married. I was overjoyed and also accidentally hit your father with a file too." I tried not to laugh but I burst out laughing, not able to hold it in. Once I stopped my mom spoke again.

        "Now that you are both married, I want grandkids after you both graduate." I knew she wanted grandkids but her saying it out loud made everyone go quiet. I turned to Soobin who was choking on some food so I quickly gave him some water to help.

        "Auntie I didn't see that one coming but of course yes we'll have kids." I felt my face turn red at what Soobin just said. I was going to say something but Soobin spoke up again.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        "There is one thing though, I want at least 6 or 7 kids." I turned to Yeonjun hyung whose face was turning bright red from what I just said.