**✿❀ Chapter Three ❀✿**

Kai's p.o.v.
        As soon as we get into Soobin hyung's apartment we see how clean it is. Soobin you might not cook well but you can sure clean. Then I heard Taehyun hyung say something.

        "Ok so everyone better be ready because we are not sleeping tonight." I think maybe I should go to sleep now, so I don't have to deal with this madness. I have a feeling that Soobin hyung is trying to get out of something. Now this is the tea I need.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        Everyone is talking while eating snacks, and I have Soobin in my lap with my arms around his waist. I guess I should tell them I'm going to be living with Soobin for a year.

        "Hey guys so me and Soobin are going to be living together for a year starting today." Soobin just keeps eating snacks while everyone else is in shock at what I just said.

        "Wait hyung really but why are you living with Soobin hyung? I mean can't you just stay in your house?" I can tell they all wanted to ask that but only Beomgyu says it.

        "My parents didn't want me to stay at home alone, and my mom is friends with Soobin's mom so she asked if I could stay with her son. That's pretty much how it all happened and now I'm living with Soobin. Oh and I learned all of this earlier today." They just blink not knowing what to think of what I said before Kai spoke up.

        "That means maybe you should tell us what happened in the restroom?" I feel Soobin look at me before he speaks up.

        "Um well what happened in the restroom is for me and O- I mean Yeonjun hyung to know." He went back to eating snacks, and I saw them all looking at me with tell us faces. I just wink at them and shake my head no, so they just go back to talking and eating snacks.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        It's getting late and we have only been talking before I hear Kai say something.

        "Um hyungs when are we going to watch the movies its already 10 p.m. and we should start soon. So how about we all take showers and start watching movies once everyone is done?" I was going to say something before Yeonjun hyung says something.

        "Ok you that sounds good Soobin has two restrooms, so Kai you can go to the one in the hall and Soobin hurry and go. Ok because you're not getting up let's go." I feel Yeonjun hyung pick up in front of the others and take me into the room. I knew something might happen but this is not what I wanted. Yeonjun puts me on the bed before he starts to take off his clothes.

        "Hyung what are you doing!? Ahh please you can take a shower first just stop undressing here." Damn it now my face is all red I can't take this, and he's fully naked Soobin don't look or you might pass away young. I didn't realize that I zoned out before I realized I was naked too.

        "Um hyung when did this happen?" I looked down blushed not knowing it had happened, but I feel eyes on me so I cover myself before going into the restroom and starting the water. I forget that Yeonjun hyung was in the room.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        I can't stop thinking about his body. It looks so soft, sweet, and gentle to the touch. I didn't even get all the way down before he left into the restroom. I hear the water start, this is my turn to get back at him. I peak in to see he's already in the shower so I go in, and put my arms around his waist bringing him closer to me.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        I feel arms around my waist, and they pull me closer until I feel something touching against me. I know who it is and I can't believe that he came in. I felt a hand go down and it was above my dick, and I felt lips kiss me on my neck it gave me chills. I have to turn around. I'm starting to get hard.

        "Oppa please don't touch me my friends are here." I'm trying not to get any closer then how close we are already.

        "Oh baby I don't think that they'll hear you with the water running, and those moans of yours made me hard earlier but those boys ruined it. So I just need to have some more of you." He pulled me in so close that our faces were inches apart while our bodies were touching. He started to kiss me. I couldn't push him back. I always wanted to make out with someone in the shower. I could feel his body, his abs, and his dick making me hard. I felt him put my arms around his neck. I pulled him in closer to make the kiss deeper. I bite his bottom lip wanting more from this kiss he groaned as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I could feel his hand grab my ass. I let out a breathy moan into the kiss, and I felt him smirk damn it. It feels so good. We broke the kiss to get some air. We were both breathing heavily. I felt his hand grab my dick as he started to stroke me slowly. I let out a whimper wanting him to go faster,

        "Baby boy you sound so cute making those noises. Do you want oppa to do it faster, baby boy?" I let out a whimper. It felt too good to say something. He started to move his hand faster making me moan at how great it felt.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        Soobin's body looks fine and the sounds he's making I can't believe I have him to myself right now. Those moans of his are making me even harder damn it Soobin's your a turn on for sure.

        "O- oppa please do more aaah~" His little stutters are so cute so I stop making him whine.

        "Oppa I said more not to stop." So grab him by the waist, turn him around and bend him over.

        "Oppa what are you- Aaaahh~" Before he could finish I started to finger him. I could feel he was tense so I bent over and started to give him kisses.

        "Baby you need to relax, the pain will go away soon." I feel him start to relax so I insert another finger causing more moans to come out. He starts to moan more and move his hips for more friction so I start to move my fingers more in and out of him.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        Yeonjun fingers feel good inside of me. I can't stop moaning.

        "O- oppa I think I'm going to come~" As soon as I said that he stopped fingering me and turned me around. He pulled me in and started to kiss me, jerking us both off at the same time. We both soon came after I saw Yeonjun lick his fingers making me blush.

        "You taste sweet baby." He said with a smirk before kissing me again.

A/n's p.o.v.
        Yeonjun and Soobin were kissing when they heard a knock on the door.

        "Hey hyungs we're all finished taking a shower are you guys almost done?" They sent Kai to ask while Beomgyu and Taehyun cuddled on the couch.

Huening Kai's p.o.v.
        I didn't hear anything so I unlocked the door to hear unholy noises so I just said again and left them doing their thing. These hyungs are all together and in single it's ok I have my plushies. I walked back to see Taehyun and Beomgyu hyung kissing, so I just started playing games waiting for the others to come out.

   ➷➹➷➹ End of chapter three ➷➹➷➹
             ❁❁ Hope you enjoyed ❁❁