2.

Y'all were asking me to update so I'm doing this real late at night so y'all are welcome! I'm kidding I didn't have to do this but love y'all💛🌻✨
________________☞︎☜︎_________________

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𝕓𝕣𝕪𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

So after talking to the others I found two girls that I clicked with, it's Brynlee and and another girl, Gracie. They just were chill and cool, and seemed pretty nice from what I've seen. So I walk back to mrs. Hopes desk.
"Which girl or girls have you chosen Mr. Hall?"
"Umm I think Gracie and Brynlee"
"Ohhh that's a perfect choice Mr. Hall, but Brynlee can be a little tough to take care of at times but she's a sweet girl deep down, she just has had a rough past so try not to be to rough on her, she has problems but you'll figure it out sooner or later!"
"Ok, where are the papers I need to sign?"
"Right here Mr. Hall"

She went on the speaker and told Brynlee and Gracie to come to the front office.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𝕓𝕣𝕪𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Me and Gracie were talking about what we would do if one of us got adopted when we both got called to the front office, I wonder why both of us are going up here? I guess we'll see?

"Hey darlings, I have good news! For both of you!" Mrs. Hope says to both me and Gracie.
"What is it mrs. Hope?" I say back
"This young man has come to adopt you, both!"
"REALLY?, so wait we're gonna be sisters basically?"
"Yep" says the buff guy just as he finishes signing papers!
Me and Gracie both run up to the man and hug him tightly to signal that we are thankful!
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Gracie says to the man!
"I'm Bryce by the way."
"Well you know our names already!" We say to Bryce
"We'll go pack darlings, this man is waiting!" Says Mrs. Hope!
"Ok" we both say and run upstairs, well she does but I get half way up and then get tripped by Amy(mean girl, but I'm sure you probably knew that?)
(This font= your thoughts)
Ow, fuck that hurt. Jeez it feels like my nose is broken
You started crying because when you fell you hit your nose and your head on the stairs, then you started to get dizzy and light headed and all you see is black.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Ha cliff hanger, sorry but it makes it so much better tho, the suspense is real😂😂 bruh I found out today that me and my friend like each other and then she then changes her mind and that she don't like no one anymore and I'm like "🥺 well" it made me so sad cause I was so excited. She's so nice and pretty and just a good person in general, but I guess it's fine cause it's what makes her happy!
Anyways
Love y'all! 🌻💛✨