3.

I left y'all on a cliffhanger so this is where we left off but it's gonna be when ever Bryce just finishes signing the papers!
Love y'all and thank you so much for 105 reads!
Back to the story now!
🌻💛✨
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𝔹𝕣𝕪𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧🌻
I had just got finished signing papers when both the girls came and hugged me, i found out that brynlee has a brother and that gracie is a year older than brynlee. Mrs. Hope told them to go pack so that i could bring them home and let them meet the boys and stuff.
They ran upstairs but i heard a loud bang come from the stairs. Then i heard some giggles and gasps and "oooooo"
(if that makes sence?)
Me and Mrs. Hope walk oit of the office to see what happened and gracie was sitting there with brynlee in her arms and brynlee was unconscious.
"Oh fuck" I said at the sight of my ALMOST daughter unconscious with bruises and a bloody nose.
I ran to her and pick her up out gracies arms and ran to my Tesla and set her in the backseatMrs. Hope told the other staff workers to look after the children.

"Gracie do you know what happened?" Mrs. Hope says to Gracie.
"No ma'am, but I was walking up the stairs to go pack and then I hear a loud thud and saw Amy and ruby laughing next her and she had a bloody nose" she says
"Then she started crying and then passed out" she added.
"Ok it's fine, we're gonna bring her to the hospital and see if she's ok." I tell the panicking girl.
"Ok Bryce." It makes me sad she said Bryce but I get it, she's hasn't had a dad or fatherly figure for years and she's just not comfortable calling people dad yet and that's fine.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎skip time over 2 hours𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𝕓𝕣𝕪𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧💛🌻✨𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
I wake up with everyone around me like Bryce is there, Gracie is there and mrs. Hope is there. There is also a bright ass light shining straight into my eye balls which is not helping me with opening my eyes.
"Oh she's waking up, that light probably isn't gonna help her so let me dim it real quick" Bryce runs over and dims the light and then I'm able to open my eyes all the way. My head hurts and my nose feels broken.
"Ow ow ow, my nose fucking hurts" I say to the people around me.
"Ok first language young lady and second I will get the doctor" mrs. Hope says.
"Ok first, you are not the boss of me anymore, and second thank you"
"This is what I mean she can be rough to take care of sometimes" mrs. Hope says
"Omg where is the FREAKING doctor" you say as you roll your eyes.
"I'm here sorry we have a very sick person in the room down the hall, I got some other doctors to take care of him for a minute, ok what is it?"
"My nose hurts like hell right now and I have a massive headache."
"Ok well that's normal to have a headache because you just woke up from 2 and a half hour black out so that's normal but your nose isn't broken, it's just really injured but you should be alright after a week or so! But after your dad signs you out your free to go"
"Thanks doctor, also can we get some painkillers for the house? Just in case it starts hurting again?"
"Ya of course I'll go get some real quick, here's the sign out sheet and you sign that while I go them!" The doctor says to my dad
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Sorry this one was so short but I didn't feel like writing right now, sorry but as I always say......
Love y'all✨🌻💛