11-20

Chapter 11Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2082 Updated: 20-04-16 14:23

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Song Lan took her younger siblings back home and saw that they were all yawning, so she told them to go back to the room and take a nap.

She also took Xiao Liu back to the room to rest.

In the past few days, she has been running around with the house and household registration, and she was too tired. Now that everything has finally settled, she can also take a good rest.

Song Lan and Xiao Liu lay side by side on the bed, and the sisters soon fell asleep.

Song Lan felt that she hadn't slept for long, and heard her second brother Song Wentao knocking on the door outside and calling her, "Sister, Sister, are you awake? It's time to get up for dinner."

When Song Lan looked at the clock on the bedside, she realized that she had slept more than five o'clock in a single sleep. Even the six sisters who slept next to her got up early, she didn't know.

She quickly got up, combed her hair with her five fingers, arranged her clothes, opened the door and walked out.

Song Wentao saw Song Lan come out and grinned at her: "Sister, are you awake?"

Song Lan nodded, "Wake up, let's go and go downstairs."

Song Lan arrived downstairs and found that the restaurant had already prepared the food. Several younger brothers and sisters were already sitting there obediently, waiting for her to go downstairs.

Seeing her come down, the children all stood up, laughed and shouted in unison, "Sister, it's time to eat."

Song Lan smiled and nodded at them. When he saw a pot of rice, a dish of fried vegetables and a dish of pickles on the table.

Song Lan asked them again, "Who made this meal? Is it Ayu?"

Song Yu immediately replied, "Sister, I did it with my third brother."

Song Lan praised them, "You are awesome! You did a good job! But don't you still have marinated ribs at home? Why don't you cook them?"

The youngest third Song Wulue replied with a steadfast look: "Sister, we only ate so much meat at noon. It's enough to eat these at night. We have to save some food, lest A sister is too tired to make money."

Song Lan looked at the thoughtful and sensible third brother, warmed her heart, and said to him with a smile: "Don't worry, since A sister has money to buy meat, she will naturally make money. Let you eat, just eat and eat. Sister will buy it afterwards."

Song Wulue looked at her with some worry and said, "Sister, when we enter the city, we can't earn work points in the village. If we eat and drink every day, we will soon run out of money. Sister, we also want to Go work and make money, help make up for the family, and don't want to see you so tired to support us."

Song Wentao, who has always been more lively and loves to laugh, also rarely said to Song Lan seriously: "Yes! Sister, with so many people in our family, we can't rely on you to make money to support us. I and the third child are also old, even if If you can't do a big job, you can also do a small job and an apprentice."

Song Lan looked at the two caring older brothers and felt relieved that she didn't care for them for nothing, "You guys, have you forgotten what A sister told you before?"

Song Wentao and Song Wulue looked at each other and asked her in unison, "Sister, what are you talking about?"

Song Lan glared at them, "I didn't tell you that I brought you into the city because I wanted you to go to school, but I didn't let you do small jobs."