151-160

Chapter 151 Ye Qingguo's DoubtsWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2028 Updated: 20-04-06 07:27

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

As soon as Ye Qingguo heard Ye Jingyuan's words, the strange feeling in his heart came again.

Why is Comrade Ye Jingyuan always so enthusiastic about their family affairs?

He also asked Ye Jingyuan before, and Ye Jingyuan said that he was like his grandfather, and seeing him made him feel excited.

But Ye Qingguo also found that Ye Jingyuan's eyes showed the emotion like seeing his relatives, not only when he saw him, but also when he saw his son Ye Chongyang and his wife Luo Xiuxiu just now. Difficult to restrain.

This is strange.

But it is impossible to say whether he would doubt Ye Jingyuan's intentions against his family, or what secret he is.

If Ye Jingyuan is a hidden special, he will definitely do everything possible to make the country's important project plan aborted, instead of making serious efforts to help the country strive to improve scientific research as it is now.

Ye Jingyuan's contributions to the country's three major projects and technologies have absolutely significant and significant impact on China.

Once the current military project is successful, it will also have a historical significance for China, and it is also an important step in whether China can become famous in the world.

If Ye Jingyuan is not a patriotic genius scientist, the country will not try to get him over.

As for money and wealth, he, the son of the richest man in Hong Kong, is even less greedy.

The sum of their Ye family members' money is probably not as much as him.

The Ye Family's real prosperity began after the 1970s.

In the twenty-first world, the Ye family has become a huge and well-rooted family, and it has also become a well-known large consortium in the world.

However, the Ye family has always maintained a low-key family style. They never show up. The children of the family are very upbeat, and there has not been a prodigal child for decades.

Ye Qingguo just doubted whether Ye Jingyuan had any connection with his family in terms of personal relations?

But he just wanted to break his head, and he never expected that Ye Jingyuan would come from the future Ye family in parallel time and space decades later.

And he came here across time and space.

Ye Jingyuan couldn't tell him this secret, he could only let Ye Qingguo guess there.

Seeing the hesitation on Ye Qingguo's face, Ye Jingyuan deliberately sighed, "I'm sorry, Uncle Ye, I was abrupt. This is your family's private affairs. I really shouldn't be involved. Just treat it as I haven't said it. !"

Ye Jingyuan also knows that his grandfather Zeng is a hero of the founding of the country, and he is protected by guards when he travels. The average person has no chance to get close to his old man.

If he cannot see Grandpa Zeng this time, I am afraid it will be difficult for him to see his old man in the future.

Ye Jingyuan would feel a little regretful in his heart.

When Ye Qingguo saw Ye Jingyuan's depression, he smiled and said to him: "It's nothing, if you and Lanlan are okay, come and join in the fun. Anyway, you are all familiar with Xiaoyun. You are welcome."