411-420

Chapter 411: Countdown to the finale 9Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2029 Updated: 20-07-04 13:21

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When they were about to get impatient, the courtyard door finally opened again.

Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan appeared in front of them like a pair of wall men.

Lin Zhiguo and Liu Liqin, as well as Lin Changhui, all smiled at them.

Lin Zhiguo was the first to say, "Advisor Ye, Mrs. Ye, how are you! I am Lin Zhiguo, this is my wife Liu Liqin, and this is my only son Lin Changhui. I came here to visit today. I take the liberty to make a fuss. Please don't blame me. Forgive me."

Ye Jingyuan faintly smiled and responded, "It turns out that it was Mr. Lin, Mrs. Lin and Young Master Lin, please come in and sit down!"

The Lin family hasn't fallen, and Lin Zhiguo's rank is also ranked high in Beijing.

Although Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan's current status and status are not average, they didn't want to tear their faces with the Lin family as long as they didn't offend them before the Lin family fell.

According to the historical process of the previous life, in more than a year, this Lin family will be completely finished.

Lin Zhiguo and Liu Liqin didn't know their results. Perhaps they knew that the Lin family was going down, but they were still ambitious and wanted to take advantage of the situation to make a comeback.

For example: Borrowing the power of today's big celebrities Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan.

They never thought, is Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan's momentum so easy to borrow?

Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan invited their family of three into the lobby to sit down, and they were also given tea.

Ye Jingyuan asked Lin Zhiguo directly, "I don't know if Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin came here specially, what's the matter?"

Lin Zhiguo laughed and said, "That's right, Mr. Ye, Mrs. Ye, when my son Lin Changhui went out yesterday, I met Mrs. Ye's sister, Comrade Song Xiaohui. Changhui fell in love with Comrade Xiaohui at first sight, and specifically begged us to come to propose marriage with you. We also want to marry the Ye family and the Song family together. I don't know what the two have in mind?"

Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan both knew that Lin Changhui was a human being. When they were digging for treasure in the field, they also cleaned up Lin Changhui.

Now Lin Changhui sees her P6 again? Still want to marry their family?

Song Lan really wanted to suck at their faces. Why are these people's faces so big?

Without even thinking about it, she just refused, "I'm really sorry! Mr. Lin, Mrs. Lin, my Xiaohui has already made an appointment with someone close to her family in Hong Kong City, so she can't make an appointment with your son."

Lin Zhiguo, Liu Liqin, and Lin Changhui were all stunned.

They never thought that Song Xiaohui was already engaged at such a young age.

Lin Zhiguo's expression also sank instantly, "Why didn't we hear that Comrade Xiaohui had an engagement? Madam Ye, could it be that you look down on our family?"

Song Lan replied neither humble nor arrogant: "Mr. Lin is serious! You should also know that in the matter of engagement, unless the family tears their faces, they cannot retire. You will not want to force us to be a villain who does not keep our promises. Right?"