🍰Lucifer x Reader - Stargazing

When you had first entered the exchange program, Lucifer didn't really care about you. You we're just a random human that he had to look after to make sure you didn't die. He would always push you away and would occasionally offer you help on your homework whenever you asked for it. He was normally very pushy and strict, but that didn't stop you from falling head over heels with him. His raven black hair, his red eyes, the fact that he doesn't know how to wear a coat correctly. You loved everything about him. You were hoping he felt the same way, but you concluded that it would never happen. You wanted to tell Lucifer about your feelings, even if he didn't feel the same way, so you decided to go stargazing with him.

YOUR POV:

After knocking on his door and hearing a small 'come in', I walked into Lucifer's room, and saw him working on paperwork, as usual.

"Hey Lucy-" you started. "Don't call me that." he interrupted with a stern voice. "Woah jeez ok. Anyway, I came here to ask if you wanted to come stargazing with me soon?"
Lucifer stopped for a second. "Why don't you go ask Belphie y/n? I'm sure he would like to go""But I really want to go with you. Please?" Lucifer sighed and put his pen down onto his desk.
"Fine." he said turning to you. "When will we be leaving?" "Hmm how about 19:00 (7pm)? That way, it'll be dark enough to see all the stars!" "Alright that's 3 hours from now. Go spend your time wisely." Lucifer said. He then turned back to his papers and got back to work.

After I left his room, I stood at the door for a little bit before happily skipping to me room. My heart was pounding right now and I only have 3 hours to get ready.

LUCIFER'S POV:

I cannot believe y/n just asked me to go stargazing with them.

When they first came to the Devildom, I couldn't care less about them. They were just some human that Lord Diavolo decided to bring here. However, after seeing how hard y/n is working, and seeing how they are slowly bringing my brothers back together, I couldn't help but fall for them. They were perfect in every way, shape, and form. I wasn't able to concentrate on my paperwork, so I set my pen aside and started to get ready.

Once I was finished, I went down to the living room, only to see y/n sitting there on the couch messing with their DDD. It took everything in me to not rush over and kiss them right then and there. They were so beautiful. I cleared my throat to get their attention. After y/n looked up, I asked "Are you ready to go?" "Yep! Come on!" they said.

NOBODY'S POV:

You and Lucifer finally arrived at the place you wanted to stargaze at. It was a open spot in the mountains, surrounded by a few trees. Both yours and Lucifer's hearts were pounding as you helped each other set down the blanket you brought to lay on. You two laid on the blanket in a comfortable silence admiring the amazing and bright sky above you.

Breaking the quiet atmosphere, you finally spoke up and said "I'm glad i asked you to go stargazing with me." After a few moments of silence and you quietly panicking, Lucifer spoke."Yea I'm glad too. You know y/n? The moonlight really makes you look beautiful."

Your heart skipped a beat. When you regained your composure, you said "Are you saying that I'm not always beautiful?" Lucifer chuckled.

"You're cute. I think right now is an appropriate time to tell you that..." He trialed off
"That what?" you questioned. Lucifer sat up and turned towards you. The both of your eyes met.

"I like you."

Your heart was bursting with love and happiness. Did he really just say what you thought he said?

"Judging from that response, I can assume that you like me as well?" "Well of course I do!!" you yelled back. Lucifer gave you a soft smile, and then laid back down on the blanket to continue looking at the stars.

"Perfect." He said.

_________________

ahhh ok this is the first time ive written a oneshot! i hope it turned out well! anyways i have requests open right now so go ahead give me things to write.