🍰Asmodeus x Reader - Self Care

Today was a sort of off day for you. Nothing seemed to be going your way. You woke up late, you forgot your homework, and Lucifer was currently lecturing you. All you wanted was to lay down and have this day be over with.

Asmo noticed this, and wanted to help you. When you went back to your room, Asmo stopped you and asked if you wanted to go out on a self care date.

"Do I have to go, Asmo? I'm not having the best day and I kinda just wanna stay here." You said.
"Darling! That's why I asked!! There's no way I'm letting your bad day go untreated!"

That made you smile. "Ok, Asmo. Let me get changed and then we'll go out. Alright?" Asmo clapped his hands at your response. "Alright, y/n! I'll see you downstairs in 15-20 minutes, alright?"

You went inside of your room and quickly started getting ready, since he only gave you 15 minutes to do so. You put on a casual outfit (the outfits under this) and made your way down to the living room, where Asmodeus was waiting for you.

(sorry if you don't like any of these! they were like the first ones that I saw)

"Y/n!!!" Asmo said, excitedly. "You look amazing! Of course, not as amazing as me though." You went from smiling to a blank face (😊 - 😑) "Haha very funny." He then took took your hand and led you out the front door.

The first place you guys went was a solon to get your hair and nails done. You then went to Madame Screams for a little food break. The last thing you guys did was shop. A lot of shopping. By the time you guys were out of the mall, you were carrying about 10 bags each.

"Asmoooo. Did we really need to buy all of this stuff? My arms are so tired right now." Asmo turned around to face you. "Oh great. That means I can give you a massage once we get back to my room!" That made you stop in your tracts. You could feel your face heating up.

"Awww. Did I fluster you, y/n?" Asmo said in a teasing voice. You stayed quiet. "Hmm? Alright. Then I guess you won't get your message~" "No no wait!" You said running to catch up with him.

"Hehe. That's what I thought."
---------------
yay that's another one finished! next one will be Beel! Requests are open!