Sweet Love | Taejin

*A taejin fluff cause its our taehyungie's birthday*

******

"How could you do this to me tae! I trusted you" jin was sobbing into the hand of the couch.

"Am sorry love. I promise I won't do it again. Please talk to me" taehyung kneeled down in front of his husband.

"No, go away. I don't want you. I believed you and you! You stabbed me from my back" jin slapped away taehyung's hand which he placed on his lap.

"Please babe. Hear me out. I didn't realized it was you. Last game you were pink and I didn't realized you changed to red"

"You saying truth?" Jin wiped his tears and looked up at taehyung. "Yes babe. I swear I didn't knew it was you. I really thought it was someone else. I don't read names and only checks the colour. So I didn't realized it was you"

"Fine..I forgive you" jin said and opened his hands inviting taehyung for a hug. Taehyung soon gave the hug. He then pulled back and lifted jin's top which was hugging his round pregnant belly nicely. He kissed on the baby bumb. "I love you baby" he whispered.

Taehyung and jin had been married for 2 yrs and is now waiting for their 1st addition to the family. Jin is 5 months pregnant with their baby girl.

They were playing 'among us' when taehyung was the imposter and he killed jin. He actually misunderstood jin to be other person since he didn't realized jin changed his colour before the start. Jin had already made him promise to not kill him even if he becomes imposter from the start. So when taehyung killed him, he started throwing a tantrum. Jin is really sensitive during his pregnancy. He becomes mad at small things, mood swings. Sometimes he kicks taehyung out of the room saying he is annoying. Taehyung needs a lot of patience towards his husband.

******

"Taee...taehyungaah wake up! I'm hungry" jin tried to wake up his husband who was taking an afternoon nap. "Why Jinnie...I was sleeping peacefully" taehyung yawned and sat up and looked at his husband. "Sorry to bother you but we ran out of ice cream and I feel like having it now" jin said and brought his fingers close like this 👉👈

"Its not a bother baby. But who eats ice cream for hunger. Do you want me to make something for you"

"No...its that I'm suddenly craving for some ice cream. Its no problem. I can ask Joonie to buy me some. You take rest" jin said and proceed to walk out but taehyung hold on his hand and stopped him.

"No. You're not calling namjoon and I'll get ready now and go buy your ice cream. If you want you can come too. Let's have a walk around the park after that"

"Really! I love you tae. I'll get ready quickly"

*****

The couple were holding hands walking around the footpath of the park and enjoying their ice cream. Little children were running all around there. "Taehyungah, soon we'll have our baby girl running around here like other children". Jin said looking at his husband.

"I can't wait for that day my love. I'm sure our baby girl will be beautiful and cheerful just like you" Jin blushed from the compliment. "I love you tae. I'm so lucky to have you in my life"