I don't wanna marry | Jinkook

A quick story and I promise this is only 1 part cause I'm writing it after I finished writing the story...

******

So this is jin and jk in this story 👇

*********

*********

Kim Seokjin or Jin is a pre-school teacher. He loves to teach children. He is a simple human being who finds happiness in even small things. He is the fav teacher of all his students. He is very talented as well as handsome. Saying he is handsome don't justify his beauty. He is beyond that. Thats why he is always surrounded by many suiters everytime he goes out.

But he always politely decline them. He was waiting for his special one. He didn't had much dreams. But he did had a dream which was to travel around the world with someone he love. But it was very difficult to find one. He loved men who looked tough, have ear piercing and it will be best he they have tattoo too. The thing was it is impossible for everything to come in one person. Thats why he is still single, waiting for his dream person.

His parents is always worried about him being stubborn and not getting in a relationship. They thinks being 27 and single is a big crime. They sees him as an old person which he really dislikes.

******

Jeon Jungkook or Jungkook is an engineer. He graduated at 22 and worked for 3yr to earn enough money. Then he took a long leave and went for a trip in his bike. He is a rider and loves traveling. He almost traveled all around Korea. His next destination is around the world but he thinks it will be nice if he have a partner with him for that. He is waiting for that special one which his heart wants. He don't have much specifications for his ideal type. He just wants him to be a well mannered guy who loves his parents as his own. Also he would like if the guy is simple and handsome too. The reason he is still single is he had never found the one whom his heart wants.

Jungkook had went to trips for 2 yrs and is now back at home. He is thinking about working for few more years to earn enough money for his world trip. His family had started pestering him about getting married. They had given him 6months and if he doesn't find one in then, he will need to marry the person he says. Eventhough he tried, he couldn't find the perfect one.