Mr.Handsome | Taejin

Sorry I couldn't find a good title...im dumb

*********

Jin was tired. He used to hear 'Beauty is a curse'  but he now knows exactly what it means. He is handsome, worldwide handsome to be exact. Boys and girls of his school is literally drooling over him. Not only at his school, he even got a ton of fans in his neighbourhood. He keeps getting atleast 5 messages or calls from unknown numbers everyday. At first he used to answer and reply back, only to find it was is someone from his school or neighbourhood asking him out for a date or confessing their love.

He tried changing his number once but still it got leaked somehow. He got tired of saying the same thing over and over and finally he decided to block the unknown numbers which text him. He knows that isn't a good idea cause what if someone texted him to say any important thing. Let them call me or my parents or my house landline if it's that urgent.

He was waiting for the school to be over so that he can escape that dreadful place. He is moving to Seoul for his college. He wants to start a new life here. He doesn't even have a person to call as 'bestfriend' in his hometown. All he had was one named Ken who was his friend but he moved to states when they reached high school.

Rightnow he had graduated high-school and had made everything set for his college. But he recently changed his number again but had given the old number in his college. He needs to change it cause they already got their ID card. Class will start next week and before that he needs to change his ID card. He went there with his father since he was still living at his hometown. He'll move to Seoul once the class started. Then he'll be staying at the college dorm.

He college was really beautiful. It had huge buildings and many in number. Had a lot of flowers everywhere, got a nice footpath, a small pond near the entrance, lot of trees. In total he loved the atmosphere of his college. He can't wait for his class to start so that he can spend time in that heaven.

******

He was going back to his home in his car. His house is a bit far around 3 hr drive. He was listening to music while watching the scenery outside when he got a notification in his phone. It's a text from a stranger to his old number. His phone has dual Sim and he still had his old number with him. He sighed. Not again!

Unknown
Hi
I need to talk to you

Jin
No
I don't want to
Get lost

*Blocked*

*******

Finally the day is here. The classes are starting. He came a day before and brought all his items and arranged it in his room. He also got a roommate named Jeon Jungkook who is also a freshman like him. They instantly got clicked and became friends. It was like they were long know eachother before.

"I'm so nervous Jungkook-ah. I can't believe it's finally happening!!" Jin exclaimed while walking with Jungkook towards the conference room where a short conference will be held for freshers.

It was then he remembered about his ID card. He was asked to collect it from the office before the conference. "Wait! I need to get my ID before going there. I'll just go and get it from office while you go and find a seat for us. Ok" jin said and jungkook nodded. Then he ran to the office.